PDA

View Full Version : To those who saw the game (Live/TV), how did everyone look?

Hicks
10-13-2005, 10:34 PM
I got to listen to the last 1 1/2 quarters, and it sounded like Granger is the real deal, and Sarunas looked a lot better tonight on O, but sucks at D. What else? Any and all analysis is welcome, and thanks!

sweabs
10-13-2005, 10:49 PM
I was listening as well (even listening with headphones in the laptop during a lecture...preseason...is that bad?) - and it seemed like Slick was getting upset with Ronnie a couple times.

Anything on that...or was that just Slick being Slick?

SoupIsGood
10-13-2005, 11:10 PM
oops. I didn't see this thread, I posted what I thought in another. Saras was better than I expected on D, although still not great. He's tying though.

MagicRat
10-13-2005, 11:15 PM
Granger looked good after he airballed his first shot.

Ron needs to lose weight.

Sarunas played pretty well. He had trouble guarding Deron Williams, who looked impressive.

The injured guys in suits looked good.

SoupIsGood
10-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Yeah, JO was looking nice as usual.

Ragnar
10-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Granger is taller than I thought he would be. He looked pretty good for a rookie.

Kegboy
10-13-2005, 11:37 PM
So far, the reports of our new offense are greatly exaggerated.

Cabbage didn't look as mind-numbingly, send him straight to the D-League bad on defense as Tuesday. And he can't run the halfcourt either. But the boy can shoot, and he's got the one thing Jamaal doesn't, a sweet pull-up jumper.

Pacers#1Fan
10-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Granger is taller than I thought he would be. He looked pretty good for a rookie.He is very long. Like Prince.

udi
10-13-2005, 11:52 PM
will you post here some clips ?

Frank Slade
10-14-2005, 12:02 AM
So far, the reports of our new offense are greatly exaggerated.

Cabbage didn't look as mind-numbingly, send him straight to the D-League bad on defense as Tuesday. And he can't run the halfcourt either. But the boy can shoot, and he's got the one thing Jamaal doesn't, a sweet pull-up jumper.

:console:

small steps. small steps....;)

Yes if you heard the Saras interview afterwards he did admit he is still behind on learning alot of things but is adjusting game by game..