PDA

View Full Version : Pacers real training camp is on NBATV Tuesday

Unclebuck
10-13-2005, 05:10 PM
I've tried to watch as much of these as I can. Last nights Nuggets camp was facinating. George Karl (and I know must of you hate him) but he was putting on a clinic.

Anyone else love watching these.

Did they do one of these for the Pacers. If they did I missed it

Rarely do you get to see a real practice

Hicks
10-13-2005, 05:18 PM
They're doing one for each team, so I imagine ours will show up eventually.

Granville
10-13-2005, 06:02 PM
I"ve enjoyed it too, UB. I'm trying to keep an eye out if they do one on the Pacers. If I see they are I will pass the info to others.

reggieonly
10-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Pacers Tranin Camp will be showin up on TUESDAY @ 7PM:applaud:

Unclebuck
10-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Pacers Tranin Camp will be showin up on TUESDAY @ 7PM:applaud:

What they usually do is show the whole practice, interviews.... during the afternoon and then show a 1/2 hour long recap at night.

jmoney2584
10-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Is there anyway anyone can possbly (please dear god) record this and put it up on Tuesday? eh, eh ?

blanket
10-14-2005, 05:40 PM
Does anyone know if NBATV is included as part of the free preview going on right now with League Pass and DirecTV? I'd really like to see this show...

Ragnar
10-14-2005, 05:56 PM
Tues the 18th? I will try but no guarantee.

Hicks
10-14-2005, 08:10 PM
Is there anyway anyone can possbly (please dear god) record this and put it up on Tuesday? eh, eh ?

If someone can very precisely give me the times for the long and short versions as soon as possible, I have a chance to.

SoupIsGood
10-15-2005, 06:25 PM
If someone can very precisely give me the times for the long and short versions as soon as possible, I have a chance to.

bump

I don't know it.... but maybe someone else does.... ?

8.9_seconds
10-17-2005, 09:51 PM
What goes on at an NBA practice?

Jermaniac
10-17-2005, 10:04 PM
They probably play a little bit of soccer then they throw a baseball around.

Frank Slade
10-17-2005, 10:09 PM

Real Training Camp | Season Preview
Grizzlies and Magic camps, 7 p.m. ET
Tue: Pacers/Blazers | Wed: Sixers

7 p.m. - Real Training Camp:
Grizzlies and Magic

Pacers and Trail Blazers

Sixers
All times Eastern

Unclebuck
10-17-2005, 10:46 PM
I've noticed there is a huge difference in the access certain teams give NBATV. Some teams allow seemingly full access to practice, while other teams only allow interviews and a little non-practice "behind the scenes" stuff. If you notice the Pacers and Trail Blazers are in a combined show, that tells me the Pacers did not grant full access, so I 'm not expecting to see much at all.

Hicks
10-17-2005, 11:07 PM
I've noticed there is a huge difference in the access certain teams give NBATV. Some teams allow seemingly full access to practice, while other teams only aloow interviews and a little non-practice "behind the scenes" struff. If you notice the Pacers and Trail Blazers are in a combined show, that tells me the pacers did not grant full access, so I 'm not expecting to see much at all.

My thoughts exactly. I don't think I'm going to bother recording it.

Unclebuck
10-17-2005, 11:12 PM
My thoughts exactly. I don't think I'm going to bother recording it.

I wouldn't bother. Plus if you notice they replay it several times, so if for whatever reason it ends up being something substantial, then you could also record one of the repeat showings.

3ballinhoop
10-18-2005, 05:26 AM
The actual tv show is longer than the about 5 min long parts uploaded on nba.com?

MagicRat
10-18-2005, 10:03 AM
that tells me the Pacers did not grant full access.....

If I was the Pacers I wouldn't grant them full Artest, either......