PDA

View Full Version : Guess the date of Rons first suspension

FireTheCoach
10-13-2005, 12:06 AM
Oh I'll just go with Nov. 3rd

yeah..... I know I know, it's the 2nd game of the season.... hey, maybe I've just got a little more faith in him than you all do.

s.i.g.h.

JO7PlusJax
10-13-2005, 12:09 AM

yeah..... I know I know, it's the 2nd game of the season.... hey, maybe I've just got a little more faith in him than you all do.

s.i.g.h.

May I ask, what will he be suspended for?

The year before, he did not have any suspensions (if I am correct). Ron may have some flagrants, but I highly doubt he will have any major suspensions.

Ron may be suspended once this year, but short term suspensions really aren't a big deal. Jermaine and Stephen will probably have suspensions this year as well.

Ron is not known to get into fights with other players so I think he'll be fine. This years goal is a championship and Ron and all our players know that "one goal".

Suaveness
10-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Hmm....I'll go out on a limb and say for the Thanksgiving game. Nothing says "welcome to our country" like going out to meet the crowd....

Shade
10-13-2005, 12:21 AM
:rollout: :suicide:

indygeezer
10-13-2005, 12:42 AM

s.i.g.h.

Oh gee, and I thought maybe he'd be benched before the regular season by the club. Guess I'm just not a Tru Pacer fan.

Arcadian
10-13-2005, 12:50 AM
May I ask, what will he be suspended for?

The year before, he did not have any suspensions (if I am correct). Ron may have some flagrants, but I highly doubt he will have any major suspensions.

Ron may be suspended once this year, but short term suspensions really aren't a big deal. Jermaine and Stephen will probably have suspensions this year as well.

Ron is not known to get into fights with other players so I think he'll be fine. This years goal is a championship and Ron and all our players know that "one goal".

He was suspended many times the year before. "One Goal" was our slogan last year also.

Ron could be suspended by the team for detrimental conduct by the team, flipping off the fans, throwing down a camera, flagerant points...who knows what else. Going into last season I thought there would be know why he'd get suspended for putting his hands on a fan.

I don't know how much improvement is acceptable but I'm placing it a lot higher than not getting suspend for the season or his behavior in the season prior.

ChicagoJ
10-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Thank God I'm just too busy to deal with this right now.

Jermaniac
10-13-2005, 12:07 PM
No suspensions this year, book it

Jermaniac
10-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Its U not You, and not this time. In the other thread I was slightly mad, not right now though. Maybe later.

grace
10-13-2005, 02:32 PM
I think he probably got suspended when he was with the Bulls. What? Oh, you mean when will he get suspended this year. Well, I'm not saying. Why? Because there are too many people from PS&E who lurk around here. They have their favorites. If someone actually guesses right I hope you're happy to know that you're right with The Man.

OnlyPacersLeft
10-13-2005, 03:01 PM
never....

Mac_Daddy
10-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Hard to say, I bet his first "flagrant" foul will merit one. I used "" because it will be a clean hard foul, but the refs will call it anyway.

Stern will find something.

Slick Pinkham
10-13-2005, 03:55 PM
I think that he might take inspiration from Darko Milicic and get suspended for having car windows that are too heavily tinted.

Evan_The_Dude
10-13-2005, 05:38 PM
How about somebody start a thread on how many threads will be started in response to anything Artest says or does.

Evan_The_Dude
10-13-2005, 05:41 PM
It'll be more interesting to see how many doubters will be kissing his a$$ by the end of the season thanking the Lord that we have him on our side.

DisplacedKnick
10-13-2005, 06:10 PM
I think that he might take inspiration from Darko Milicic and get suspended for having car windows that are too heavily tinted.

When you glue your rap album covers to all your car windows that's a distinct possibility.