PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Basketball Insider...

GO!!!!!
10-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Dr C and everyone else here

With the new NBA season upon us, can we eather get a thread stickied, or make a new link on the the digest home page for all the upcomming fantasy threads...

I for one just found out... that espn now has Insider on it's fantasy stories which sucks as there a good read now and then and to prevent every second post being a thread for Insider Fantasy Stuff... can we get a special spot for it..

Any idea's Help ??

and anyone thats willing to sort of post these Insider Articles on a regular basis would be greatly appreaciated....

Slick Pinkham
10-11-2005, 06:10 PM
perhaps we could have a fantasy basketball board, just for discussions about NBA fantasy hoops, player transactions, opinions, new articles, etc.

Would that be reasonable, Hicks?

GO!!!!!
10-11-2005, 06:11 PM
perhaps we could have a fantasy basketball board, just for discussions about NBA fantasy hoops, player transactions, opinions, new articles, etc.

Would that be reasonable, Hicks?

Perfect... thats what i meant to say...

Fantasy Basketball Board...

Hicks
10-11-2005, 09:12 PM
I don't want to make a new board unless there's a lot of demand, but for now I recommend an "Official NBA Fantasy Basketball Discussion" thread or something of the sort.

GO!!!!!
10-11-2005, 09:29 PM
ok thats fine too.. can ya make a on offical sticky thread for us then please...

Hicks
10-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Start one whenever you're ready, I can sticky it.