PDA

View Full Version : JO offseason mirroring Mannings

tinsley#11
10-10-2005, 04:07 PM
It seems to me that the way Jermaine O'Neal is handling this off-season is very similar in the way Peyton Manning approached this season. They both realize the importance of winning every game. They also both are considering this season a failure if their teams cannot bring Indy a championship. I believe their leadership styles are mirroring one another as of late. Anyone else think about this or am i just crazy?

Pacesetter
10-10-2005, 04:09 PM
It seems to me that the way Jermaine O'Neal is handling this off-season is very similar in the way Peyton Manning approached this season. They both realize the importance of winning every game. They also both are considering this season a failure if their teams cannot bring Indy a championship. I believe their leadership styles are mirroring one another as of late. Anyone else think about this or am i just crazy?

seems reasonable to me.

Pacers#1Fan
10-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Both Indiana teams are fans of each other. Peyton and other Colts players go to a lot of Pacers games and a lot of Pacers players go to the Colts games. They all talk to each other. It is a very reasonable assumption that JO and Peyton's leadership may mimic the others a little.

317Kim
10-10-2005, 05:44 PM
:nod: Yeah I've noticed that too.

FiestyFosterFanatic
10-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Hopefully they can both win it then.

317Kim
10-10-2005, 06:08 PM
:grinyes: