PDA

View Full Version : A question for season ticket holders

Roaming Gnome
05-16-2004, 12:36 PM
I'm planning on purchasing season tickets for next season and I was wondering a couple questions.

1. Play-off packages...Is the money for the unused tickets refunded, or just given as a credit for next season?

2. I'm looking at sitting in either sections 205, 212, 221, or 228. There is a price break higher up in the sections between $18 and $10. I have never really sat in the $10 part of those sections before, but they don't look much higher then the $18 part of the section. The Pacers website doesn't really show which row this break is on, so...

What row does the $10 part of the section start?

Unclebuck
05-16-2004, 02:52 PM
1. Play-off packages...Is the money for the unused tickets refunded, or just given as a credit for next season?

Unused playoff money is credited towards next seasons tickets.

Welcome aboard

Peck
05-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Actually you can request a refund, although it would be unpatriotic to do so. :devil:

Roaming Gnome
05-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Actually you can request a refund, although it would be unpatriotic to do so. :devil:

That makes a huge difference!!! I probably would just roll that money over to next season, but the choice is nice!

Hoop
05-16-2004, 06:58 PM

That makes a huge difference!!! I probably would just roll that money over to next season, but the choice is nice!

You have the choice, I've always just let the money ride till the next season.

Kegboy
05-16-2004, 07:42 PM
I don't know about the corners, but on the baseline the two price breaks are between rows 10-11, and I think 17-18. I'm pretty sure those are the same all the way around the concourse.

Roaming Gnome
05-16-2004, 08:40 PM
I don't know about the corners, but on the baseline the two price breaks are between rows 10-11, and I think 17-18. I'm pretty sure those are the same all the way around the concourse.

Last night, I sat in sec 205, row 11 and I didn't think those were too bad at all...I have always liked the corners. Maybe it was all those years of playing the NBA Live games of the 90's where you played from the corner perspectives. Anyway, if row 11 was pretty enjoyable to me, sitting 7 rows back shouldn't make that big of a difference, should it? Well, for saving $400+ I guess makes it worth it.

Do the Pacers run a select a seat program during the off season for new season ticket holders, or can you just set something up with the Pacers to have your own look around?

Kegboy
05-16-2004, 09:47 PM

Last night, I sat in sec 205, row 11 and I didn't think those were too bad at all...I have always liked the corners. Maybe it was all those years of playing the NBA Live games of the 90's where you played from the corner perspectives. Anyway, if row 11 was pretty enjoyable to me, sitting 7 rows back shouldn't make that big of a difference, should it? Well, for saving $400+ I guess makes it worth it.

Do the Pacers run a select a seat program during the off season for new season ticket holders, or can you just set something up with the Pacers to have your own look around?

Does anyone know if they still do those tours of the Fieldhouse? If so, that'd be a good chance. If they have a select program, I don't know of it. You can specify pretty much any seat you want in the balcony as long as it's not the first couple rows.

TheSauceMaster
05-16-2004, 09:50 PM
http://www.consecofieldhouse.com/tours.asp

also you can always goto the page which will show you the view from the section your thinking about.

http://www.consecofieldhouse.com/seatingchart.asp

Section 205
http://www.consecofieldhouse.com/images/cfh205.gif

ChicagoJ
05-16-2004, 10:39 PM
As you know, I'm in Section 222, which is right next to one of the sections you proposed.

I'm also, coincidently, in row 11. During the first year at Conseco Fieldhouse, it was 100% true that my seats were $15 per ticket per game and row 10 was $30 per ticket per game. Clearly, there's no way that those seats right in front of me were worth twice as much.

:crazy:

Its my understanding that the dividing line in our section between what's now $32 and $18 is row 8.

The quality decreases quickly as you go up, however.

I love the corner seats. I could give a million reasons why, but I don't want to increase demand and then dirve up the prices for the corner seats. ;)

I've always scheduled an appointment when I've wanted to change seats. One summer, I went into MSA during the "rookie camp" and the court was not centered on the hockey rink. Very confusing.

We're probably changing seats this summer. My buddy really wants lower level/ corner or behind the basket seats. I'm not sure they are selling lower level tickets on a half-season basis, so we may just move to front row of the balcony. We don't want to take on anybody else to the package unless they'd be willing to not go to any playoff games. :P

Doug
05-16-2004, 11:05 PM
I'm not sure they are selling lower level tickets on a half-season basis,

My half-season package is lower-level. Behind the basket, even. Good value, those seats.

ChicagoJ
05-17-2004, 09:28 AM
I'm not sure they are selling lower level tickets on a half-season basis,

My half-season package is lower-level. Behind the basket, even. Good value, those seats.

Excellent news. I knew at one time you could only get into club and lower levels with a full season package. Since I live three hours away, I can't justify full-season. Well, I can, but my wife won't approve the payment. :D