PDA

View Full Version : Calmus finds a familiar place (Hint: It's the Injured Reserve)......

SoupIsGood
09-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Does IR mean he's out for the season?

SoupIsGood
09-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Whatever happened to Morris?

obnoxiousmodesty
09-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Well, I'd say the conditional part of that conditional pick we gave the Titans was not met.

Pacersin6
09-10-2005, 07:27 PM
You know they the road to a championship is talent but some luck too. Seriously, Have we ever gotten a break in our favor? We didn't have the best team the last few years, but i would love if we could a break from the injury bug. Thats all I ask

cramerica
09-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Does Dungy know how to downplay these things or what? I guess that's what head coaches are supposed to do, but your #1 TE might not play and he basically shrugs his shoulders at it.

Rocky must of really f'd up his hammy. The man needs to learn how to stretch better I guess. I guess will see him next year.

Suaveness
09-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Or he should be like Bender and GIVE UP PLAYING.

Lord Helmet
09-10-2005, 08:59 PM
CAN

WE

EVER

GET

A

BREAK?

Frank Slade
09-10-2005, 10:47 PM
We also may wait until First of next week before signing, As if we sign someone after that it will be friendlier against the cap. I look for a lot of teams do that as well. Some loophole there for some reason if you pick someone up after the season starts. Jason Gildon is still out there although he is a DE

Believe_in_blue
09-11-2005, 03:26 AM
CAN

WE

EVER

GET

A

BREAK?

I'm sure somebody important will break something before the seasons over.:-o

Natston
09-11-2005, 05:45 AM
We also may wait until First of next week before signing, As if we sign someone after that it will be friendlier against the cap. I look for a lot of teams do that as well. Some loophole there for some reason if you pick someone up after the season starts. Jason Gildon is still out there although he is a DE

Many teams will be looking to sign veterans after the first game that they play. Signing a player to play only part of the season helps out salary cap wise.