The NFL season has started so: LET THE TRASH TALKING BEGIN!:happydanc

Ravens are goin' down!:devil:

Believe_in_blue
09-09-2005, 05:57 PM
The Colts are gonna give the Ravens a :buttkick:

And put up alot of:fireworksall night

Believe_in_blue
09-09-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm soooooo happy football is finally here, I HATE BASEBALL!!!!!!!!

pacercoltfan
09-09-2005, 06:00 PM
The Ravens are wearing all black so their bruises won't show!
:box: :duel: :colts: :swordfigh

Suaveness
09-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Our secondary is going to get burned. And we have no Clark....

Go Ponies anyway!

pacercoltfan
09-09-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm soooooo happy football is finally here,

I was just about ready to "Climb the walls" waiting for the season to start.

Lord Helmet
09-09-2005, 09:11 PM

Go Ponies anyway!
Burned by what? Boller's arm? :laugh:

Only thing I'm worrying about is Jamal Lewis........

SoupIsGood
09-09-2005, 09:12 PM
It's official.... we are the champions!

Suaveness
09-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Burned by what? Boller's arm? :laugh:

Only thing I'm worrying about is Jamal Lewis........

Like I said before, our CBs are bad enough to be burned by Boller. Harper and David are flat out terrible

Lord Helmet
09-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Like I said before, our CBs are bad enough to be burned by Boller. Harper and David are flat out terrible
Well, if you think that, then it's that much more likely to happen......

*Yes, I know I am a semi-pessimist, too. But we need to get positive about this season*

Suaveness
09-09-2005, 10:46 PM
Well, if you think that, then it's that much more likely to happen......

*Yes, I know I am a semi-pessimist, too. But we need to get positive about this season*

Well I've thought otherwise before, and look how bad they turned out. They are just horrendous. Our secondary isn't going to stop anything until those two are gone.

microwave_oven
09-10-2005, 02:16 AM
What's wrong with Jason David??? He would be awesome in nickleback, he just isn't a starting corner. He was the best we had last year. Harper is dreadful, but Hayden and Jackson are both very promising. We definatly have something to look forward to.

travmil
09-10-2005, 02:42 AM

Go Ponies anyway!

You have to be kidding. Burned by Boller and his dynamic fleet of top flight receivers? The same bunch that hung a whopping 10 points on our terrible Defense last year? The same bunch that didn't even have one receiver with HALF as many yards as three of ours? Come on man, that's weak. Yes the secondary could use some work, but the games the Colts lost last year they lost because they couldn't stop the run. If you're worried about anything other than Lewis this Sunday you're wasting your time.

Natston
09-10-2005, 05:52 AM
You have to be kidding. Burned by Boller and his dynamic fleet of top flight receivers? The same bunch that hung a whopping 10 points on our terrible Defense last year? The same bunch that didn't even have one receiver with HALF as many yards as three of ours? Come on man, that's weak. Yes the secondary could use some work, but the games the Colts lost last year they lost because they couldn't stop the run. If you're worried about anything other than Lewis this Sunday you're wasting your time.

They now have Derrick Mason, Mark Clayton, and a healthy Todd Heap...

Suaveness
09-10-2005, 08:51 AM

We lost last year because we couldn't stop the run AND the big play. How many times did a receiver just blow past Harper and David? It seemed way too often. He now has better receivers, and we have the same crappy CBs. Trust me, they are that bad. So yes, this should worry me, and it should worry everyone.

travmil
09-10-2005, 09:36 AM
We lost last year because we couldn't stop the run AND the big play. How many times did a receiver just blow past Harper and David? It seemed way too often. He now has better receivers, and we have the same crappy CBs. Trust me, they are that bad. So yes, this should worry me, and it should worry everyone.

You still have to have a QB that can take advantage of the deep threat. Boller can't. The only big play you would have to worry about would be Mason running after a short completion.

Suaveness
09-10-2005, 10:17 AM
You still have to have a QB that can take advantage of the deep threat. Boller can't. The only big play you would have to worry about would be Mason running after a short completion.

It doesn't have to be long routes either, any route honestly scares me. The long ones are worse, but the Ravens are going to be able to move the ball on us. I really hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. We are going to have to play more men in the box anyway to cover for the run, which means we'll get one on one matchups on the sidelines. :shudder:

Well here's to hoping I'm wrong.

Lord Helmet
09-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Thinking that way will make it really happen......

Suaveness
09-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Funny, I didn't know I had psychotelepathic powers....

travmil
09-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Whew...

Good thing the Ravens offense wasn't any better than that or we might have only beaten them by 10.

pacercoltfan
09-12-2005, 12:19 AM
NEXT victim: Jacksonville!