PDA

View Full Version : Sitting down with Dungy.......09/06/05

Suaveness
09-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Go Ponies!!!!

obnoxiousmodesty
09-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Well I'm certainly ready for the regular season to begin, although I will admit I feel more uncertain about this year's team than I have in the past. I expect a lot out of this team.

travmil
09-06-2005, 07:33 PM
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, the new Indy Men's Magazine has a great interview with Dungy.

And it's completely devoid of derrogatory comments about Bill Polian.

McClintic Sphere
09-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Anyone know who is opening at right guard for us? Also, Did Utecht or whatever his name is clear the final roster? He seemed to get up field nicely. I could see him and Clark in a 2 tight end set with a lot of versatility.

cramerica
09-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Well I'm certainly ready for the regular season to begin, although I will admit I feel more uncertain about this year's team than I have in the past. I expect a lot out of this team.
I'm more excited about this season than I have been in the past. But I think I say that every year.

Kegboy
09-06-2005, 09:46 PM
I'm more excited about this season than I have been in the past. But I think I say that every year.

I'm usually Emperor Palpatine when it comes to the Colts, but the Simon signing has got me terribly excited. The only other time I can remember even being close to excited about the Colts is when we hired Dungy, who'd already been my favorite coach for years.