PDA

View Full Version : Maurice Clarett to be released by the Broncos......

Jermaniac
08-28-2005, 07:56 PM
It's a good thing he passed up that signing bonus for all those incentive clauses.....

I don't know how he could get any dumber. He probably thought he was going to make the pro bowl.

But I bet Cards pick him up.

Pacers#1Fan
08-28-2005, 09:20 PM
I'd say he gets picked up by someone. I think he has the potential to be a good player.

SoupIsGood
08-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Clarett won't ever amount to even a 4th string running back.

Why's that? I thought the guy was pretty talented....?

pacerwaala
08-28-2005, 11:09 PM
It's a good thing he passed up that signing bonus for all those incentive clauses.....

I don't know how he could get any dumber.

yep. that signing bonus would have got him a $200, 000house payed off and still some cash to start a small business.

SoupIsGood
08-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Ha. Haha. Hahahaha.

Hee hee hee.

Hoooooooooooooooooooo.

He's not.

Arlight, but why?

What happened between that great year in college to now that made his career go down the drain? Or was he never a good fit for the NFL, even while in college?

Cactus Jax
08-29-2005, 04:33 AM
Clarett has the name, he will be picked up by someone. The Broncos got 100x more pub for picking Clarett than plicking some other guy with that pick.

Believe_in_blue
08-29-2005, 06:28 PM
I think if he would have played 3 or 4 years in college and stayed in shape then he would have had a chance to be an ok player. At this point Peyton Manning will have more rushing yards this season than Clarett will have in his career.