PDA

View Full Version : I know it's only preseason but....

pacercoltfan
08-28-2005, 02:24 PM
will we be 0-5 or 1-4?

If we were 0-4 in the regular season, I would be bald by week 5! And I'm a girl!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suaveness
08-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Like you said, it's only preseason. It doesn't matter.

I just want us to get healthy.

SoupIsGood
08-28-2005, 02:49 PM
From what I've seen this preseason, everything looks like the same old Colts. Explosive offense, deadbeat defense. Should be a fun season.

Lord Helmet
08-28-2005, 03:09 PM
will we be 0-5 or 1-4?

If we were 0-4 in the regular season, I would be bald by week 5! And I'm a girl!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:shudder:

Believe_in_blue
08-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Next week in Cincy all I want is our starting offense to score on their first drive and not come back in the game. Then I want the starting defense to not allow and points during the first quarter and not come back in. And the specail teams to not scrw up the whole game no matter whose playing. Most importantly we need to come away with no injuries. If all that happens I don't care if we win or lose.

pacercoltfan
08-28-2005, 04:39 PM
:shudder:

What's that supposed to mean? :laugh: What can I say I'm :crazy: about the Colts and Pacers.:)

Lord Helmet
08-28-2005, 05:49 PM
What's that supposed to mean? :laugh: What can I say I'm :crazy: about the Colts and Pacers.:)
I dunno.

Maybe you being bald?

pacercoltfan
08-28-2005, 06:01 PM
I dunno.

Maybe you being bald?

I Thought so. I won't be bald 'cause my Colts and Pacers won't disappoint.:):goponies: :highfive: :gopacers:

Lord Helmet
08-28-2005, 06:09 PM
I Thought so. I won't be bald 'cause my Colts and Pacers won't disappoint.:):goponies: :highfive: :gopacers:
Thats what I like to hear.

:flirt:

Frank Slade
08-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Thats what I like to hear.

:flirt:

Yeah the key thing to watch is to ensure the continuity and health of the offensvie line onec Jeff Saturday and company return we should be fine.

Lord Helmet
08-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah the key thing to watch is to ensure the continuity and health of the offensvie line onec Jeff Saturday and company return we should be fine.
Yes.

Thus this statement is correct, "Linemen win football games" .

Frank Slade
08-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Yes.

Thus this statement is correct, "Linemen win football games" .

Yep they never get enough credit , until you lose one of them.
If Peyton can get his pass off in time and is pressured too much, no offsenive weapon in the world is going to help.

Lord Helmet
08-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Yep they never get enough credit , until you lose one of them.
If Peyton can get his pass off in time and is pressured too much, no offsenive weapon in the world is going to help.
I think Peyton appreciates them.

He makes sure to have his locker right by the men who protect him in the game. He respects his linemen.