PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Hall of Fame

Pacers#1Fan
08-17-2005, 11:19 PM
Do you guys think we should have an avatar hall of fame (thought it might be fun).

Kegboy
08-18-2005, 12:41 AM
Are we gonna divide it into "done by Magic Rat" and "not done by Magic Rat" sections? Cause, if not, I can see some people's feelings being hurt. :console:

Mr. Pink
08-18-2005, 06:21 AM
Are we gonna divide it into "done by Magic Rat" and "not done by Magic Rat" sections? Cause, if not, I can see some people's feelings being hurt. :console:

We don't want any feelings hurt around here. NO, sir, we don't.

Harmonica
08-18-2005, 07:53 PM
Do you guys think we should have an avatar hall of fame (thought it might be fun).
Obviously you think your avatar is HOF-worthy or you wouldn't have even suggested this. This is almost as shameless as foretaz's attempt to be nominated for most argumentative poster next year. Almost.

SoupIsGood
08-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Obviously you think your avatar is HOF-worthy or you wouldn't have even suggested this. This is almost as shameless as foretaz's attempt to be nominated for most argumentative poster next year. Almost.

You're just upset because you've misplaced your avatar in your sig... :console:

MagicRat
08-18-2005, 08:56 PM
If the Bird/Dr. J avatar goes into the HOF, I claim it as mine, because I used it ages ago......;)

Hicks
08-18-2005, 09:17 PM
I was pretty proud of my Cox/Brad one.

denyfizle
08-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Harddrive7 has my vote LOL

foretaz
08-18-2005, 09:37 PM

excuse me????

let me make this clear again....i have zero desire for any awards....any of them...personally i think awards are a bad thing on here....it seems it might be motivation behind the way some post....

and i would tell u this also....as far as awards go, most argumentative would be the last award i would ever want to win....to me, it s not a good thing, but a bad thing....i dont know how it works, but i would ask hicks to keep me out of any voting for the most argumentative poster award....there seem to be those here that covet such an award....well let em have at it...because i dont...

Pacers#1Fan
08-18-2005, 09:58 PM
excuse me????

let me make this clear again....i have zero desire for any awards....any of them...personally i think awards are a bad thing on here....it seems it might be motivation behind the way some post....

and i would tell u this also....as far as awards go, most argumentative would be the last award i would ever want to win....to me, it s not a good thing, but a bad thing....i dont know how it works, but i would ask hicks to keep me out of any voting for the most argumentative poster award....there seem to be those here that covet such an award....well let em have at it...because i dont...I agree.;)

Harmonica
08-18-2005, 10:24 PM
excuse me????

and i would tell u this also....as far as awards go, most argumentative would be the last award i would ever want to win....to me, it s not a good thing, but a bad thing....i dont know how it works, but i would ask hicks to keep me out of any voting for the most argumentative poster award....there seem to be those here that covet such an award....well let em have at it...because i dont...
Surely you knew I was joking, right? Although admit it, you secretly covet the poster you most love to hate award.

Kegboy
08-18-2005, 10:34 PM
I swore off awards after the Best Kegboy debacle.

In a futile attempt to get this thread back on track, I nominate Suave's Pimp'in Fred and Jose throwing Hicks down the hallway.

Zesty
08-18-2005, 10:50 PM
I think the avatar awards should be dubbed "The Golden Teabag."

MagicRat
08-19-2005, 12:03 AM
In a futile attempt to get this thread back on track, I nominate Suave's Pimp'in Fred and Jose throwing Hicks down the hallway.

Two for the "Done by MagicRat" category.......:woohoo:

sweabs
08-19-2005, 12:19 AM
personally i think awards are a bad thing on here....it seems it might be motivation behind the way some post....

Bingo!

A few names come to mind without much thought.

Mr. Pink
08-19-2005, 02:22 AM
I think I hear a mutiny.

SoupIsGood
08-19-2005, 03:02 AM
I'm currently gunning for Most Unimproved Poster. I think I can get it, if I try my best. =/

McClintic Sphere
08-19-2005, 08:57 AM
I vote for foretaz as best poster channelling the stylings of Prince and e.e.cummings.
Soup, you're avatar is quite mesmerizing.

foretaz
08-19-2005, 09:03 AM
Surely you knew I was joking, right? Although admit it, you secretly covet the poster you most love to hate award.

yes...i knew u were joking....and as with most jokes, i also knew there was a hint of truth behind ur joke...

and though im pretty sure u r jokiing again....i made a comment with regard to this very award around the time of the voting....

i dont get it...seems like a total oxymoron and contradiction of terms....again...

so no...just to be clear again....i dont covet that award...or any other...;)

heywoode
08-19-2005, 09:30 AM
I personally don't know if anyone can top Grover Dill.

Gotta be the best one of the year so far.

Pacers#1Fan
08-19-2005, 11:09 AM
When in doubt act stupid

Deadshot
08-19-2005, 02:34 PM
An avatar HOF? An interesting idea. We've had some really good ones on here before.

Will Galen
08-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Bingo!

A few names come to mind without much thought.
[/size][/color][/color][/size]

Bingo Two!

Harmonica
08-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Bingo Two!
If by chance you're referring to me, you couldn't be more off-base. I consider the forum awards to be nothing more than what they are: a mildly amusing diversion here.

Pacers#1Fan
08-19-2005, 07:34 PM
If by chance you're referring to me, you couldn't be more off-base. I consider the forum awards to be nothing more than what they are: a mildly amusing diversion here. I have only been here since July so I didn't even know they had awards (other than arcade awards) here.

MagicRat
08-19-2005, 10:51 PM
Bingo Two!

If by chance you're referring to me, you're dead on!............

Harmonica
08-19-2005, 11:13 PM
If by chance you're referring to me, you're dead on!............
You mean...you've intentially tried to be most humorous poster? It's all been an act? You're really not that funny?

Pacers#1Fan
08-19-2005, 11:29 PM
If by chance you're referring to me, you're dead on!............:therock:.

Harmonica
08-19-2005, 11:42 PM
:therock:.
Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!

Pacers#1Fan
08-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!ok

MagicRat
08-19-2005, 11:51 PM
You mean...you've intentially tried to be most humorous poster? It's all been an act? You're really not that funny?

Yeah. In real life I'm referred to as "reserved"........

Pacers#1Fan
08-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Yeah. In real life I'm referred to as "reserved"........I can't picture that.

Vicious Tyrant
08-20-2005, 12:22 AM
Its true. Its freakin weird, but its true.

Kegboy
08-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Its true. Its freakin weird, but its true.

No, it's not. It just took most of his brain power to telepathically control all the remote cameras and other monitoring equipment he had stashed in the restaurant.

:hypnotize

MagicRat
08-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Its freakin weird, but its true.

Hey, thanks for backing me up on that one. I knew I could count on you......

Harmonica
08-20-2005, 03:35 AM
I can't win any awards, so I just seem to naturally qualify for Most Stupidest Poster.
I'm thinking you're not stupid at all—that your desire to be considered the Most Stupidest Poster just might be the motivation behind the way you post...

indygeezer
08-20-2005, 07:49 AM
No, it's not. It just took most of his brain power to telepathically control all the remote cameras and other monitoring equipment he had stashed in the restaurant.

:hypnotize

No, it really is true. I tried to engage him in conversation a time or two and he ran away frim me quicker than the waitress.

indygeezer
08-20-2005, 07:50 AM
I'm thinking you're not stupid at all—that your desire to be considered the Most Stupidest Poster just might be the motivation behind the way you post...

lol :D

Mr. Pink
08-20-2005, 11:44 AM
Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!

I'm tryin to grow my hair out like The DUDE!

Harmonica
08-20-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm tryin to grow my hair out like The DUDE!
You want a toe? I can get you a toe. Believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't want to know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon. With nail polish.

Pacers#1Fan
08-20-2005, 10:52 PM
DUDE

Pacers#1Fan
09-25-2005, 10:30 PM
bump

Pacers#1Fan
09-25-2005, 10:38 PM
looking back on this [old] thread (and a few other ones as I was looking for a really old thread of mine), I may lead all posters in posts with just one smilie, or "sarcastic" comments......http://www.able-towers.com/~hicks/forums/images/smilies/evillaugh.gif.

317Kim
09-26-2005, 06:21 AM
I have only been here since July so I didn't even know they had awards (other than arcade awards) here.

:nod: Been here since July too :D .

ehh I prolly wont win anything either can I win the Youngest Female Poster award :D ?

bmac
09-26-2005, 10:52 AM
:nod: Been here since July too :D .

ehh I prolly wont win anything either can I win the Youngest Female Poster award :D ?

Didn't I meet you in the Britney Spears chatroom? I thought I recognized your posts......it all makes sense now.

Skaut_Ech
09-26-2005, 11:09 AM
Didn't I meet you in the Britney Spears chatroom? I thought I recognized your posts......it all makes sense now.

bRITNEY sPEARS ChatROOom?? I do believe you're talking about Vicious Tyrant. He spends most of his time in the Britney and Jaime chatroom.

bmac
09-26-2005, 11:43 AM
bRITNEY sPEARS ChatROOom?? I do believe you're talking about Vicious Tyrant. He spends most of his time in the Britney and Jaime chatroom.

Britney Spears.............(sigh).......and to think we used to be together. Once she went trailer, I decided to move on.

Pacers#1Fan
09-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Britney Spears.............(sigh).......and to think we used to be together. Once she went trailer, I decided to move on.:lmao: :lol: :lol2:

317Kim
09-26-2005, 05:50 PM

eww! I hate britney shes a :censored: ! :-p