PDA

View Full Version : A Reggie DVD rant.

Lord Helmet
08-15-2005, 07:38 PM
This is something I have been wanting for a long time. A Reggie DVD, that highlights Reggie's career, has a top 15 or so plays/moments list, and has about 4-5 of Reggie's best games. And, I mean the entire games.

They did something like this with MJ, and the DVD was called, I think, Ultimate Jordan. I just hope the Pacers management or someone does this.

I think it would be sweet. One of the biggest reasons I would want something like this is because I don't want to have to download all of the games I want off the internet and crap like that. Takes too damn long. Especially off of bittorrents.

So, please, someone make a Reggie DVD!!!!

grace
08-15-2005, 08:06 PM
What they need to do, and as far as I know have not done yet, is sell a DVD of Reggie's tribute night. It needs to have the whole ceremony and all the clips that they showed during the game. The Pacers could make a mint off of it.

Lord Helmet
08-15-2005, 08:15 PM
What they need to do, and as far as I know have not done yet, is sell a DVD of Reggie's tribute night. It needs to have the whole ceremony and all the clips that they showed during the game. The Pacers could make a mint off of it.
I agree, grace.

They could sell it at the Home Court gift shop.

The DVD should have the entire April 20th Bulls-Pacers game, too.

Pacers#1Fan
08-15-2005, 09:25 PM
What they need to do, and as far as I know have not done yet, is sell a DVD of Reggie's tribute night. It needs to have the whole ceremony and all the clips that they showed during the game. The Pacers could make a mint off of it.I 100% agree.

grace
08-15-2005, 09:33 PM
If they had sold the DVDs they could have used all the money they made and kept the season tickets at the same price.

oops. Did I bring up the price of season tickets again? My bad. :sorry:

8.9_seconds
08-15-2005, 09:49 PM
This is something I have been wanting for a long time. A Reggie DVD, that highlights Reggie's career, has a top 15 or so plays/moments list, and has about 4-5 of Reggie's best games. And, I mean the entire games.

They did something like this with MJ, and the DVD was called, I think, Ultimate Jordan. I just hope the Pacers management or someone does this.

I think it would be sweet. One of the biggest reasons I would want something like this is because I don't want to have to download all of the games I want off the internet and crap like that. Takes too damn long. Especially off of bittorrents.

So, please, someone make a Reggie DVD!!!!

Where do you download from? I've been looking for a place.

Lord Helmet
08-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Where do you download from? I've been looking for a place.
Oh you have to look around. I have found some on various bit torrents. But, the download is almost too slow to even try.......

pacercoltfan
08-17-2005, 06:33 PM
I'd like to have Reggie's last regular season game AND his last game period on DVD. Anybody know if they are planning on doing that or do I just wait for it to be shown on ESPN classic:pray: ?

I'm so gonna miss "Uncle Reggie".:sad:

PacerSteelerChick
08-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I think the DVD should be his last game, the ceromony, and the top games of his career. That would rock! I would so buy that.

grace
08-19-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I think the DVD should be his last game, the ceromony, and the top games of his career. That would rock! I would so buy that.

Anybody would buy it. That's why I don't understand why no one has put one out yet. :mad:

Brian
08-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Well if reggie does do what he said hes gonna do on TNT,(outing the NBA,trash talking Stern).I doubt that the NBA will be in a huge "rush" to put out a reggie dvd.If one does come out it will be from something like Lions Gate Films or some kinda ghetto film company.