PDA

View Full Version : FF Team

cramerica
08-07-2005, 02:37 PM
I posted my team over at crankycolts, but wanted to know what some of you guys here thought. Post your team once you have your draft if you want.

I'm in two leagues and I know most of you guys probably haven't had your draft yet, but we had ours last night at this guys house. I have another league, but we do not draft until the 26th I think. Anyways, last night I had 1st pick and there are 12 teams.

1st - Peyton Manning (It came down between Peyton and LT, and I chose Peyton because of how our league is set up, and I thought Peyton would get me more points - also I try to put being a Colts fan on the side)

2nd - Rudi Johnson (12 team league means I get the 1st pick, but I don't draft again until #24, and Rudi was by far the best RB left...and I wasn't complaining a bit)

3rd - Torry Holt (Best WR available. It came down between Holt and Chad Johnson and Torry has never been on my team before, but he has killed me in the past with his numbers.)

4th - Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (I made this pick for 2 reasons, 1. I think he's going to be very good and plus he's going to start, and 2. this is a keeper league so hopefully he'll be very good for a while.)

5th - Roy Williams (Probably the best WR in detroit, and he was a monster last year. Hopefully he can stay healthy)

6th - Duce Staley (I made this pick and then not 2 minutes later I hear that he's going to have his knee scoped. Awesome )

7th - Jimmy Smith (He's old, but still the best WR in Jax)

8th - Randy McMichael (Needed a TE and they were going fast and he was the best available)

9th - Atlanta D (With Hartwell, Hall and Kerney...well I had them #2 on my list behind Baltimore. Not a bad pick for the 9th round when Baltimore went in the 4th)

10th - John Carney (I actually picked Santana Moss, but I had too many WR's which I didn't realize until afterwards, so Carney was actually my last pick and the best K available)

11th - Keenan McCardell (Best WR on SD behind Gates)

12th - Bryon Leftwich (Had to get a backup for Peyton's bye week, and he was the best available)

13th - TJ Duckett (Not a bad pick at 13, hopefully he can rack up those goaline TD's)

14th - Houston D (Very last pick in our draft, and I needed a backup D)

Messed up with that Santana Moss pick, but overall I'm pleased. Let me know what you think.

QB - Manning, Leftwich
RB - Rudi, Cadillac, Duce Staley, TJ
WR - Torry, Roy Williams, Jimmy Smith, Keenan
TE - McMichael
K - Carney
Def - Atlanta, Houston

Stryder
08-07-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm in a 14 team league and here is my team...

QB - Tom Brady, Eli Manning
RB - Curtis Martin, Fred Taylor, Cadillac Williams, Najeh Davenport
WR - Terrell Owens, David Patten, Bobby Engram, Brandon Lloyd, Jabar Gaffney, Marty Booker
TE - Algae Crumpler, Todd Heap
K - Ryan Longwell
DEF - Philadelphia, Minnesota

cramerica
08-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Nice TE's. I also think Minnesota's D will be much improved. Nice team.