PDA

View Full Version : Surprise in my car...

Vicious Tyrant
07-29-2005, 10:07 AM
Guess what was in my car yesterday morning when I got in to go to work?

A dude.

That's right. A dude.

Now, me being in Bloomington, I'm sure you're all assuming it was Btown passed out - but I've met Btown and this guy was no Btown.

Guess I should lock my doors.

Zesty
07-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Guess I should lock my doors.

You guess correctly.

Anthem
07-29-2005, 11:02 AM
So who was he? Did he just pass out in your car?

Vicious Tyrant
07-29-2005, 11:06 AM
Dunno. :shrug:

I just told him "off ya go" and he went. He looked like some college kid. I asked him if he had fu**ed with anything and he said "I don't think so...." then ambled off.

Of course, this was after giving out with a shrill, piercing, girly scream in the middle of the street when I first saw him as I was opening the door. :blush:

Diamond Dave
07-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Dunno. :shrug:

I just told him "off ya go" and he went. He looked like some college kid. I asked him if he had fu**ed with anything and he said "I don't think so...." then ambled off.

Of course, this was after giving out with a shrill, piercing, girly scream in the middle of the street when I first saw him as I was opening the door. :blush:

Too Funny. :laugh:

So was he just asleep in there? Or what? You didn't ask who he was or what he was doing in your car?

Skaut_Ech
07-29-2005, 12:14 PM

"EkkkkkKKK!! It must be Christmas!! Thank you Santa! THANKK YOU! Which end do I unwrap first?"

Vicious Tyrant
07-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Too Funny. :laugh:

So was he just asleep in there? Or what? You didn't ask who he was or what he was doing in your car?

Nope, I didn't ask. He was just sleeping and looked hung over - it had been raining that night, so I just figured he didn't make it all the way home from Nicks.

He just got out and left peacefully, so I figured leave well enough alone.

Vicious Tyrant
07-29-2005, 02:36 PM
"EkkkkkKKK!! It must be Christmas!! Thank you Santa! THANKK YOU! Which end do I unwrap first?"

You, sir, are a very unhealthy individual.

SoupIsGood
07-29-2005, 03:04 PM
VT, you seem like a nice guy. Too many people would have freaked over that, and screamed and yelled and hollered at that guy until his ears went numb. Nice to know some people just take things as they come every now and then. ;)

Soup
Promises not to sleep in Tyrant's car anymore

Vicious Tyrant
07-29-2005, 03:07 PM
:notlisten

..i am a bad ***...i am a bad ***...i am a bad ***....i am a bad ***....

...people fear me...people fear me...people fear me...people fear me....

:notlisten

Too late...now I'm gonna cry!

scar
07-29-2005, 05:42 PM
My uncle said he once went to Chicago and got wasted. He lost his car keys, and couldn't find anyone he knew, so he went to sleep in someone's car.

Kegboy
07-29-2005, 08:53 PM
Silly me, I saw the thread title, and thought this was gonna be another one of VA's stories about his "friend".

Unclebuck
07-29-2005, 09:24 PM
I have a dumb question. Don't you lock the car doors ?

Vicious Tyrant
07-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Btown's just being funny. He's really in a pit in the basement.

:yells down the pit: BTOWN PUTS THE LOTION ON OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!

Vicious Tyrant
07-30-2005, 07:10 AM
I have a dumb question. Don't you lock the car doors ?

Funny story.

I often don't lock my car. I bought the Montero on Ebay and it said it had power locks. When my wife got to Dallas to pick it up, it didn't have them. The lady was a total b***h about it, and she ended up just driving it back as is. The owner of the place we bought it off called later and said the sales lady had been running some scam and had been fired. He paid us $150 to make up for it.

Now I often forget to go around and lock all the doors at night. (I have to keep them all locked during the day when I'm doing home visits and have probation information in the car. Then I have to unlock them all when I get home and the kids are getting in and out.) So sometimes I remember, sometimes I don't.

Now wasn't that a funny story?

Harmonica
07-30-2005, 09:47 AM
I woulda called the cops just for the drama of it. Give me something to talk about for a couple of days.