PDA

View Full Version : AJ - respect due!

pacerDU
07-20-2005, 10:36 PM
I just wanted to discuss some recent comments on here about Anthony Johnson. Everytime some back-up pg has been mentioned as being looked at by the Pacers, numerous times I've seen people write something along the lines of "...not as a starter, but he'd be better than AJ".

Have people forgotten what he did for us last year? In a previous post someone said Juan Dixon would be better than AJ. That's absurd!

AJ provides exactly what is needed in a back-up pg. He runs the offence smoothly without interupting the flow. Although shooting has never been a strength of his, he improved immensely in that department last season and hit some HUGE shots for us.

He plays within his strengths and stepped to the side without any complaint when Jamaal returned to the lineup, even though AJ played a huge part in us making the playofs.

I'd just like to see a bit more respect given to him. I'll quite happily say that he's the best second-string pg in the NBA. I think he's very important to this team and we'll need him as a component to make a run next year.

Ok - I've finished my rant :cool:

SjA3837
07-20-2005, 10:48 PM
AJ, is that you? :wave:

Lord Helmet
07-20-2005, 10:53 PM
AJ, is that you? :wave:
:laugh:

In all seriousness I like AJ, I think he's a great back-up PG.

As I've said throughout last season, "AJ 4 MVP!!" .

foretaz
07-20-2005, 10:53 PM
I just wanted to discuss some recent comments on here about Anthony Johnson. Everytime some back-up pg has been mentioned as being looked at by the Pacers, numerous times I've seen people write something along the lines of "...not as a starter, but he'd be better than AJ".

Have people forgotten what he did for us last year? In a previous post someone said Juan Dixon would be better than AJ. That's absurd!

AJ provides exactly what is needed in a back-up pg. He runs the offence smoothly without interupting the flow. Although shooting has never been a strength of his, he improved immensely in that department last season and hit some HUGE shots for us.

He plays within his strengths and stepped to the side without any complaint when Jamaal returned to the lineup, even though AJ played a huge part in us making the playofs.

I'd just like to see a bit more respect given to him. I'll quite happily say that he's the best second-string pg in the NBA. I think he's very important to this team and we'll need him as a component to make a run next year.

i agree....which means we should be able to get something pretty decent for him when we trade him...;)

McClintic Sphere
07-20-2005, 10:55 PM

I'm with you 100%. I can't understand why AJ is one of the most constantly degraded Pacer's amongst the fan's I read online. He has been probably the most consistent "glue" guy we have and he did hit some huge shots for us. I think a lot of it is the guy is very ungainly and is just asthetically displeasing to a lot of people. His defense is shaky against quicker guards which makes me wish we would look for a stronger defender if we want to get another point, but overall, I think Pacer's fan's have done a major disservice to AJ for what he has brought to the team over the last couple of years which is all he has to give.

SjA3837
07-20-2005, 10:58 PM
i agree....which means we should be able to get something pretty decent for him when we trade him...;)
Yea, but I just don't think other teams see his value to this team. And they wouldn't be willing to part with much.

I'm happy with AJ as our back up point guard, he's slow yes... but gets the job done when it counts.

I used to hate his game... but he really did step it up a notch this year.

scar
07-20-2005, 10:58 PM

Bullcrap!

To say AJ is better than Juan Dixon is absurd!

Nothing about AJ is SMOOTH! Not even his hair line! AJ doesn't run the offense smoothely. When Tinsley is in, he usually get us up by 5-10 points, and then AJ comes in and instantly ruins the momentum we have going. The game is slower and the ball doesn't get distributed nearly as much when AJ is running the point. He messes up the flow!

And AJ is not the best second string point guard in the league, no sir! I'd say Bobby Jackson is. I'd even say that Juan Dixon is. Earl Watson. Eric Snow. Devin Harrison. Darrell Armstrong. Nick Van Exel. Sebasturd Telfair. Derrick Fisher. Troy Hudson.

I could make a HUGE list of players I'd much rather have running the point. AJ's best service is that he's a good defensive player, but that's it. Everyone is overrated him, even me, and I say nothing good about the guy!

Young
07-20-2005, 11:06 PM
AJ does a solid job. Yes he tends to mess up the offense but he stepped up his game big time last year. If Tinsley would stay healthy I don't think that would be a huge issure though. [Don't forget that the Nets made the finals 2 years in a row with AJ as there point guard. Although he didn't play big minuates.]

Even if AJ didn't mess up the offense, even if he was without a shadow of a doubt the best backup point guard in the league I still think we need another guard. Someone who is better than Eddie Gill at the least. Why? Because Tinsley's health is a major concern, it is as simple as that. If Tinsley had no health problems, maybe this wouldn't even be a disucussion but he does have some health issues.

skyfire
07-20-2005, 11:12 PM
AJ is a solid defensive backup PG. He played very well for us in the 2nd half of the season. I hope he stays on our roster. However with Tins' injury concerns we cannot afford to have AJ as our starter and Gill as our backup. More PG depth is the only remaining hole in our roster, imho.

Slick Pinkham
07-20-2005, 11:17 PM
"He runs the offence smoothly without interupting the flow."

I like AJ but I cannot fathom how anybody can say this with a straight face. He made clutch shots, defended well, was physical, hustled, but very often bought the offense to a grinding halt. Granted you rarely find all of those attributes in anyone who isn't a starter. That's why I like AJ. But he is not a natural playmaker.

pacerDU
07-20-2005, 11:25 PM
And AJ is not the best second string point guard in the league, no sir! I'd say Bobby Jackson is. I'd even say that Juan Dixon is. Earl Watson. Eric Snow. Devin Harrison. Darrell Armstrong. Nick Van Exel. Sebasturd Telfair. Derrick Fisher. Troy Hudson.

I take that back - Bobby Jackson is the best, but AJ is second :D

Look, those guys are good players, but some of them wouldn't gel well with our team. A back-up pg to me is either one of two things; a player who comes in and keeps the team going sufficiently until the starter is rested, or he provides a spark off the bench. He can also be someone who provides a change of pace from the starter and maybe bring some kind of specialty.

People are saying that he doesn't run the offence well, like Tinsley. Nobody is saying he's as good as Jamaal, but he doesn't disrupt the game like other backup-up pg sometimes to do. He's a backup and knows that he is.

He's like our 21st century Haywoode Workman!

"the guy is very ungainly and is just asthetically displeasing to a lot of people." - lol McClintic Sphere - true! :laugh:

Anthem
07-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Telfair? Are you guys serious?

pacerDU
07-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Telfair? Are you guys serious?

Yeah I looked at that a bit dubiously as well...

sweabs
07-20-2005, 11:47 PM
I'll give AJ respect for stepping in last year and assuming the role as starter. He did a commendable job, and kept us in the hunt during a shaky time.

However, that doesn't mean I have to like his game. I still cannot stand to watch him play, and I doubt that will ever change. Every time he is in the game, I get nervous; and that's something I don't like. He is a great backup, but not starting material, which is why it's important to upgrade at the PG spot because of the oft-injured Tinsley. I'm just not comfortable letting AJ run the point for long stretches...and I especially don't want him as our starter in the playoffs if that were to happen.

I'd like a guy who can consistently hit the long-range or mid-range jumper, if left wide open. AJ is very inconsistent in my eyes - some days his shot is falling, and other days he is missing every wide open 10 footer possible. I'd also like for a guy who can handle pressure more easily. I hate it when AJ doesn't even start to run the play until 10 seconds left on the clock, after being pushed out by the defenders near half-court. I'd also like a guy who has Tinsley's penetration abilities, because as we've heard from other guys, it's Tinsley's penetrate and dish style that 'keeps the motor running'.

Basically, I just don't like having to wonder what AJ will show up? There's something about him, that I only experience when AJ is on the court that makes me nervous. I just don't think he'll ever be able to win me over :shrug:

scar
07-21-2005, 12:03 AM
I'll give AJ respect for stepping in last year and assuming the role as starter. He did a commendable job, and kept us in the hunt during a shaky time.

However, that doesn't mean I have to like his game. I still cannot stand to watch him play, and I doubt that will ever change. Every time he is in the game, I get nervous; and that's something I don't like. He is a great backup, but not starting material, which is why it's important to upgrade at the PG spot because of the oft-injured Tinsley. I'm just not comfortable letting AJ run the point for long stretches...and I especially don't want him as our starter in the playoffs if that were to happen.

I'd like a guy who can consistently hit the long-range or mid-range jumper, if left wide open. AJ is very inconsistent in my eyes - some days his shot is falling, and other days he is missing every wide open 10 footer possible. I'd also like for a guy who can handle pressure more easily. I hate it when AJ doesn't even start to run the play until 10 seconds left on the clock, after being pushed out by the defenders near half-court. I'd also like a guy who has Tinsley's penetration abilities, because as we've heard from other guys, it's Tinsley's penetrate and dish style that 'keeps the motor running'.

Basically, I just don't like having to wonder what AJ will show up? There's something about him, that I only experience when AJ is on the court that makes me nervous. I just don't think he'll ever be able to win me over :shrug:

I feel the same way. Teams will pressure AJ when he brings the ball up the court. Usually he has troubles with it, and it completely haults our offense. With Tins, if anyone pressures him, he has no problem getting past them with his good handles. I honestly think I have better handles than AJ.

Truth be told, AJ is just not a pure point guard. He's not really anything. He isn't a true 1 or a 2.

And guys, Sebasturd Telfair is alot better than any of you give him credit for. He lit it up in the Summer Leagues, and Portland is even investing in him to be their future starter. I don't like the guy, but I think he's miles better than AJ.

Indiana Pacers fans tend to think their players are alot better than they are, and this coming from an Indiana Pacers fan, shouldn't be taken lightly. No one values AJ like alot of you guys do.

Young
07-21-2005, 12:33 AM
[QUOTE=Fig Newton]And guys, Sebasturd Telfair is alot better than any of you give him credit for. He lit it up in the Summer Leagues, and Portland is even investing in him to be their future starter. I don't like the guy, but I think he's miles better than AJ.
QUOTE]

He lift up summer league? I'm sorry but lol. I'm not saying Telfair isn't a bad player though. Don't take this personal eitehr.

Ragnar
07-21-2005, 12:37 AM
I love Aj as a backup 2 guard. The guy can hit big shots so you have to love that. Give him the Steve Kerr/ Robert Horry role on this team and he becomes one of my favorite players. But lets be honest he is NOT a point guard.

Eindar
07-21-2005, 07:38 AM
He's a decent backup 2. Last season, he had a career year, which means you should trade him if you can find someone stupid enough to give value equal to the season he had last year. He's a great point guard, except that he can't run the point! There are a certain amount of intangibles to playing PG in the NBA, and AJ has none of them. He's just a solid player who happens to play PG. He's only a slightly better passer than Fred Jones, and is no better a ball handler or shooter, while not being NEARLY the athlete, so why all the hoopla? Once you show him off as an old, fat Fred Jones, there's not that much to be said for him.

beast23
07-21-2005, 08:37 AM
Fig -

Has it ever occurred to you that your pure hatred of AJ might be cloudling your judgement just a little?

I'll tell you what. Let's insert AJ with our starting unit, and put Tinsley with our second unit. Then we'll see who build the leads and who lets them dissipate.

I'd be willing to bet that you would then have problems with Tinsley becase he would lose the 5-10 point leads that AJ supposedly gained.

There's a lot more to do with a team's performance than just which PG is in the game. Could it be that it is also a function of the other 4 guys that are on the floor as well?

MagicRat
07-21-2005, 09:30 AM
I like AJ. I have a signed AJ picture in my office. I think he's a good locker room guy. But I don't care to watch him play.....

But the team's keeping him and they know more about basketball than I do. Since Donnie seems to think he's worth it, keeping him must be the right move.

http://home.comcast.net/%7Emagic_rat/donniemechanic.gif

Unclebuck
07-21-2005, 09:47 AM

:cool:

I like AJ as much as anyone, I'm always defending him. But even I admit that AJ interrupts the flow. He provides other things that offsets that one negative.

Ragnar
07-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Fig -

Has it ever occurred to you that your pure hatred of AJ might be cloudling your judgement just a little?

I'll tell you what. Let's insert AJ with our starting unit, and put Tinsley with our second unit. Then we'll see who build the leads and who lets them dissipate.

I'd be willing to bet that you would then have problems with Tinsley becase he would lose the 5-10 point leads that AJ supposedly gained.

There's a lot more to do with a team's performance than just which PG is in the game. Could it be that it is also a function of the other 4 guys that are on the floor as well?

Thats a cute theory but the problem with it is that reality gets in the way.

When Kenny was Starting two years ago and AJ was the backup there was a game against NJ where we were getting out asses handed to us on a platter. Rick got kicked out and Mike put Tinsley in WITH THE SECOND UNIT and they fought most of the way back. Had he put him in a few minutes earlier we would have won the game.

The next game Rick started Kenny and Tinsley was the backup. We were down when Tins came in and up when he went out.

The game after that Kenny was injured and AJ started we were down badly when they took AJ out and Tinsley fought us back. Tinsley became the starter after that.

Rick still did not trust him and had AJ close out several games. There was a game against (I think it was Denver) where we got down badly with AJ in the game only to have Tinsley rescue us once again. After Tinsley got us a one point lead Rick yanked him in favor of AJ and we lost the game.

Watch a few more Pacer games and you wont make statements like that because you will see that no matter what unit they are with Tinsley greatly out performs AJ.

beast23
07-21-2005, 10:29 AM
Ragnar, I can guarantee you that I've watched more Pacer games, particularly in person, than probably ANY contributor on this forum.

I'm 53 and have had season tickets for most of the seasons since the first one in 1967. I don’t know how many games I’ve attended. I figured at one time that the number was certainly over 800, perhaps even over 1,000.

So you can cut the crap out right away about actually seeing them play.

You have cited a few games where things didn’t go well for AJ. However, you and Fig never seem to realize that the Pacers do lose games after holding leads. So guess what? I’ll bet if you bothered to research a little better, you’d find that the Pacers have lost numerous leads in Q4 with Tinsley on the floor that resulted in losses.

Bottom line is “***** Happens”, and when it does, it didn’t make one bit of difference who was on the floor.

I’ve seen games where Tinsley has continued to feed the ball into Jermaine, who happened to be in love with his clanking fade-away jumper. And voila… a loss. If I had your mentality regarding that situation, I’d say it was Tinsley’s fault for continuing to pass the ball into JO. But no, it wasn’t. It was Jermaine’s fault for not passing the ball back out.

And in this past season, I’ve saw Tinsley miss 3-pointers on three consecutive possessions while the opponent took the lead on the other end of the floor to gain a bigger lead that we could not overcome.

But big deal. My point is that the last time I checked, basketball was a team game. It takes 5 guys on the floor to win, and it also takes 5 guys to lose. Each of those players has a few great attributes, but each also has his own set of weaknesses as well.

Tinsley distributes the ball better, while AJ almost always sticks to the safe pass. AJ defends much better, while Tinsley often watches his man penetrate into the lane. Tinsley has a nice floater that he shoots in the lane, while AJ is probably a little better at mid-range and perimeter shooting.

At any one point in time, like you, I’ve watched games and have yelled for Rick to put Tinsley back in the game because the opponent was pressuring the ball and AJ was struggling.

But I’ve also yelled for Rick to yank Tinsley because our big men were picking up fouls resulting from Tinsley letting the opposing PG penetrate the lane.

This isn’t a perfect world where all PGs have the same set of skills, and where they have no weaknesses. And, unless they WERE perfect, I really wouldn’t want all my PGs to have the same strengths and weaknesses. A coach doesn’t really have much versatility if that were the point. GMs select PGs for their team in such a way as to have all their bases covered. Ball-handling, distribution, penetration, defense, leadership.

I’d give anything if we could wrap Tinsley’s and AJ’s skills into a single player… but that just isn’t going to happen. At this point, the only problems that I have with our PGs is that I would like Tinsley to be able to more consistently hit the perimeter shot and to defend better and for AJ to handle the ball a little better.

Bball
07-21-2005, 11:19 AM
I became a member of the Anti AJ club last season for a while but a funny thing happened... JO went down, Dale Davis returned, Rick dusted off more of a motion/team offense and Reggie became a major contributor again... and AJ was fantastic. Maybe he wasn't really THAT good to call him 'fantastic' but his play was just so much better that it really stood in contrast to earlier in the year. (And I have to remember he started the year injured).

-Bball

scar
07-21-2005, 11:44 AM
Fig -

My pure hatred for AJ isn't clouding anything. He sucks. If he played 2, like someone just said, then I wouldn't have as many problems with him. But he's not a point guard and he has so much trouble bringing the ball up the court, unlike Tinsley, of course the momentum isn't going to be in our favor.

I'll take that bet anyday.

scar
07-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Thats a cute theory but the problem with it is that reality gets in the way.

When Kenny was Starting two years ago and AJ was the backup there was a game against NJ where we were getting out asses handed to us on a platter. Rick got kicked out and Mike put Tinsley in WITH THE SECOND UNIT and they fought most of the way back. Had he put him in a few minutes earlier we would have won the game.

The next game Rick started Kenny and Tinsley was the backup. We were down when Tins came in and up when he went out.

The game after that Kenny was injured and AJ started we were down badly when they took AJ out and Tinsley fought us back. Tinsley became the starter after that.

Rick still did not trust him and had AJ close out several games. There was a game against (I think it was Denver) where we got down badly with AJ in the game only to have Tinsley rescue us once again. After Tinsley got us a one point lead Rick yanked him in favor of AJ and we lost the game.

Watch a few more Pacer games and you wont make statements like that because you will see that no matter what unit they are with Tinsley greatly out performs AJ.

Ragnar, I think you've just become my favorite poster, and my best friend. :hug:

Ragnar
07-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Arg Matey

Hey I have been the leader of the anti AJ group for a long time. I tried to soften my stance for most of last year because I was just known as the AJ hater.

The fact of the matter is that AJ is just not a point guard. I am sure he is a nice guy. I like him as a backup 2 or a situational 3 point shooter to help spread the floor.

But as a point guard he makes me pine for Travis Best (well maybe not really but thats as strong of a statement of hate as I could think of)

scar
07-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Arg Matey

Hey I have been the leader of the anti AJ group for a long time. I tried to soften my stance for most of last year because I was just known as the AJ hater.

The fact of the matter is that AJ is just not a point guard. I am sure he is a nice guy. I like him as a backup 2 or a situational 3 point shooter to help spread the floor.

But as a point guard he makes me pine for Travis Best (well maybe not really but thats as strong of a statement of hate as I could think of)

I full heartedly agree. People think I completely don't want AJ, but that's not true. I just don't want him playing point. I'd rather have Fred Jones run the point, and as I've said before, I can't stand using Freddie as a point guard.

What is AJ, 6'3, 6'4? I think he's big enough to play the 2 and not really have that many problems. I know he's bigger than he looks, and that he can throw the ball down.

Personally, I think Damon Stoudamire should be given a look. Even if the chances of us landing him are unrealistic, I could definetly like the idea of having him here in Indiana.

Unclebuck
07-21-2005, 02:11 PM
"Damon more of a point guard than AJ" Really. This argument gets so twisted, I don't really know.

If you are looking for a true point guard. There are only at most 4 or 5 in the NBA. Although I must admit after Tinsley, Kidd, and Nash, I can't come up with one, but there likely are some others.

Please put together a list of backup point guard you want instead of AJ. What do you want them to be able to do. Yes I know run the offense like Tinsley. Well I don't think you're going to find someone who can do what Tinsley does that is not currently starting.

Unclebuck
07-21-2005, 02:16 PM
I'd like to amend my prior comments and just say ditto to what Beast posted.

foretaz
07-21-2005, 02:18 PM
honestly...and this is all IMO....there arent many decent pgs in this league, backup or starting.....thats why pg and center are the toughest spots to fill...

i just think aj is a bad fit....

and its not because i dont think he can distribute the ball....unless we are able to get saras, as mentioned, we arent going to get a guy that can do that all that great....thats why saras would be such a great find...but oh well...

what i would like, and think we need, is a quick guy whos a great defender....someone that can come in and at least defend very well and contribute to the game that way....if the guy cant make the offense run smoothly then id like him to disrupt the offense of the other team....id also like him to be able to get the ball up the court very quickly which would allow more time to run some sort of offense since it wont be happening as smoothly....

Los Angeles
07-21-2005, 02:20 PM
I'd like to amend my prior comments and just say ditto to what Beast posted.
Ditto.

Fantastic writing Beast!

scar
07-21-2005, 02:53 PM
"Damon more of a point guard than AJ" Really. This argument gets so twisted, I don't really know.

If you are looking for a true point guard. There are only at most 4 or 5 in the NBA. Although I must admit after Tinsley, Kidd, and Nash, I can't come up with one, but there likely are some others.

Please put together a list of backup point guard you want instead of AJ. What do you want them to be able to do. Yes I know run the offense like Tinsley. Well I don't think you're going to find someone who can do what Tinsley does that is not currently starting.

Damon is a better point guard than AJ. Atleast he has court vision and can knock down a jumper consistantly. Not only that, but he's really fast and doesn't get double teamed as much.

I think others have put it into words better than I have. AJ should play 2, not 1. That wouldn't leave any room for Freddie, so, I think one of the two should be delt. But that's my opinion. No matter what I say, it'll conflict with a large number of you.

MagicRat
07-21-2005, 03:06 PM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050721/SPORTS/507210411

Celebrity golfer
Anthony Johnson

July 21, 2005

Average score: "I average between 90-95. I'm comfortable saying I'm a bogey golfer."

Frequency of play: "I don't play during the season because I want to stay focused. I play once a week in the summer, two times at the most."

Favorite course: "The Country Club of the South in Atlanta. It's peaceful, it's challenging and it's in the middle of nowhere. It's a typical Southern course."

Best score: "I shot an 87 at the Woodmont Golf and Country Club in Atlanta."

The strength of his game: "Playing smart golf. I don't take risks. I get out of trouble and keep the ball in play."

Most embarrassing moment: "One time I was in the woods and there was a tree 10 yards in front of me. I was aiming just right of it, but the ball bounced back and almost beaned me in the forehead. That's what led me to play safe shots. I was trying to be fancy and cute."

Why he plays the game: "I took it up seriously after my rookie year (in the NBA). I'm a competitive guy and golf is definitely a competitive game. I always have someone to compete with, whether I'm playing with my boys or playing against the course. I can leisurely play and be competitive at the same time."

-- Mark Montieth
---------------------

His golf game sounds about like his hoops game. He's a bogey golfer and a bogey PG...........:)

PacerMan
07-21-2005, 03:09 PM

Most knowledgable hoops fans agree totally with you. Like with squeeky wheels you notice the noise from the few. There are many squeekers here. :)

waxman
07-21-2005, 03:13 PM
AJ, IMO...played his best last year when half our team was hurt or suspended and he was "the man" at point. We relied on him heavily to be aggressive and make things happen on both ends, and he was very effective. But when he isn't called upon to be one of the main cogs,,, he seems a little lost, or uncomfortable in his role. That makes him tentative, which magnifies his weaknesses. Honestly, its hard to watch sometimes.

I appreciate how he stepped up last year when needed...he hit alot of big shots for us that allowed Reg to extend his career and the Pacers season.

scar
07-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Most knowledgable hoops fans agree totally with you. Like with squeeky wheels you notice the noise from the few. There are many squeekers here. :)

What's with the disrespect? I didn't say AJ fans are unknowledgable, so why do you insist people that aren't AJ fans are? Differing opinions, that's all.

pacerDU
07-21-2005, 09:37 PM
Some people are comparing AJ to Tinsley here and that's not really fair. I don't think anyone is saying he's as good as Tin-man becasue obviously he isn't. That's why he's our BACK-UP.

The argument I'm putting forward here is that AJ does a really good job in his role as someone to come in and give Tinsley a rest. Yes a player like Damon Stoudamire is better than AJ, but he's been a starter his whole career, so he should be.

There are numbers of pgs better than AJ in this league, my feeling is just that he's a good fit for this particular team and in the role he's required to play. Some are saying we need a better pg if Tinsley gets injured again. Well I'm sure every team would like a starting caliber pg as their backup, but really the only team that has that luxury is Sacramento with Bobby Jackson. Maybe Portland with Nick van Exel too.

The problem with some reserve players is that they come in and try to do too much. I don't feel AJ does that. He comes in and tries to do only what he's capable of doing and he also proved last season that he can step up when required. He knows his limitations, which people have pointed out here.

Maybe he isn't a true pg or a sg, he's probably like someone else mentioned, just a basketball player. But I really don't see what's wrong with that. At least he doesn't come in and try to be "the man". I think his value is in his ability to be a good team guy, which is really what you'd expect from your back-up pg.