PDA

View Full Version : OT Pacers Digest Fantasy Football

birdman
07-20-2005, 03:30 PM
This has already been posted on the Colts board, but I don't think it is getting enough views there. We have 3 teams so far so below is the information to sign up. 9 spots left.

originally posted by burnzone
Ok, I created a league on Yahoo, if enough people are still interested, it's a 12 team league, with the last 3 weeks being the playoffs, with 8 teams, instead of the usual last 2 weeks, and 4 teams. Scoring is pretty default standard to yahoo fantasy football.

If someone else has already made a league, it's cool, I still have other teams on yahoo, but if it's still open, then 11 of you guys are welcome to fill out the 12 team league, I have the only created team in it right now.

The name of the league is PacersDigest, ID# 211752, and the password is pacersdigest, the draft is a live draft, set for Wednesday, August 3rd, at 7:30pm EST.

If most people aren't able to do the draft on that day, I can make it for another day, if the weekend would be better for most, or something.

2 weeks and 2 days left until the draft, so if we can get close to 11 teams in there, it will be good to go.