PDA

View Full Version : Experience The Excitement !! Pacer Style

GO!!!!!
07-18-2005, 02:47 AM
I want to experience it dammit i want to i want to

http://www.nba.com/pacers/dance/pacemate_tryouts050421.html

Experience The Excitement - Indiana Pacemate 2005-06 Auditions Set For July 18

How would you like to perfom in front of thousands of basketball-crazy fans? If you love to dance, are in great shape and like to feel glamorous, this is the opportunity for you!
Auditions for the Indiana Pacemates dance team will be held on Monday, July 18, 2005, with call backs being held on Tuesday, July 19. The tryouts will be held at Conseco Fieldhouse from 5:30-10:00 p.m. both evenings. Eliminations will be based on physical fitness, dance ability and appearance.

Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate by the date of auditions in order to be eligible to participate.

Participants will not need to prepare a dance routine - material will be taught at the audition. Appropriate dance attire for the audition must be a midriff-bearing top or jog bra and dance shorts or trunks. Midriffs and legs must be exposed due to the nature of the Pacemates' uniforms. Baggy clothing or pants of any kind is not acceptable. Anyone not dressed in proper attire for the audition will not be eligible to participate. Participants should also bring tennis shoes (no black rubber soles) if they would like to demonstrate tumbling skills. However, these skills are not required.

All interested candidates should complete an application and return it to the Indiana Pacemates c/o Pacers Sports & Entertainment, 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204, no later than 5:00 p.m. Friday, July 15, 2005. Applications must include a recent photograph (quality black & white or color) showing a full-length view of the candidate and excluding other individuals and/or props. Photographs are mandatory and will become property of PS&E.

Participants are asked to not bring valuables to the audition. Pacers Sports & Entertainment is not responsible for lost or stolen items.

For more information or an application, contact Stacy Austin at (317)917-2500 or via email at saustin@pacers.com.

Anyone on this board tryed out yet ? I can really see a couple of you guys in Frocks after i seem them forum party pictures...

Anyone got a sister who's trying out......