PDA

View Full Version : Peck please explain this comment

Jermaniac
07-17-2005, 02:41 AM
From the Post Party thread. For us who didnt come to the party.

Speaking of Peck.......... "The Bulls are better than us, we will not beat the Bulls"

How in the world are the Bulls better then us? I just cant see it. Especialy with their 2 best big men being FA's.

Shack80
07-17-2005, 12:09 PM
I missed that thread! I can't wrap my head around that comment. Considering at least our second, if not our best player missed all but 7 games.

SoupIsGood
07-17-2005, 01:10 PM
This usually comes up in the "what have we done to improve and stay ahead of the pack?" discussions. I seem to remember Peck saying Chicago has caught up with us. I also seem to remember thinking he must be either drunk or insane. :-p

McClintic Sphere
07-17-2005, 01:29 PM
I wonder how much that was Peck's true belief and how much was him just playing Agent Provacateur with that comment (especiatlly after his Bender fo Al alleged trade)

Jose Slaughter
07-17-2005, 01:40 PM
Peck had at least 15 beers at that point in the evening.

The comment was quickly followed by "Oh Dale, Daaaaaale, don't ever leave me again.........Yes! Keep ringing my bells!"

Or not; I could have just made all that up. He can explain it when he gets around to it, even if it is crazy.

I didn't mind the wailing so much but the crying got old after about 15 minutes. :-p

Jermaniac
07-17-2005, 01:54 PM
This usually comes up in the "what have we done to improve and stay ahead of the pack?" discussions. I seem to remember Peck saying Chicago has caught up with us. I also seem to remember thinking he must be either drunk or insane. :-pYes I remember him saying it before that the Cavs and the Bulls are better then us and I could not belive it. Cause our 4 best players missed 30+ games and our starting center missed 20+ games and we where still only a few games back of the Bulls. If they lose Chandler or Curry they will be lucky to get the 6th seed.

Suaveness
07-17-2005, 02:22 PM
They very well could be if they keep Curry and Chandler

foretaz
07-17-2005, 02:32 PM
well if peck believes chicago might likely finish 2nd in the central if they are able to bring back both curry and chandler....then i would agree with that...

its just that i think they will finish second to the pacers...;)

im also not completely sure they are gonna be able to re-sign both of them....though it would be a surprise if they didnt....