PDA

View Full Version : Summer League Stats

Jon Theodore
07-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Anyone know where to find this stuff. I am very interested to see how artest/bender perform. Along with Chris Thomas.

I browsed NBA.com a bit and it didn't look like they had them. Hopefully the answer is not obvious.

Jermaniac
07-15-2005, 06:14 PM
ESPN is about to talk about how Ron played today. Stats havent came out yet.

Okay ESPN just said Ron had the most points in the game. They didnt cover anyone eles just Ron.

Jon Theodore
07-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Nice call Jermaniac. I just caught that. I liked the part where she said "Ron scored the most points on the floor and knocked down a bunch of 3's, while playing the 4."

I like it.

NotLosingButWinning
07-15-2005, 06:21 PM
did we win?

Jermaniac
07-15-2005, 06:22 PM
They didnt say nothing other then how Ron played.

Matney33
07-15-2005, 06:24 PM
Yes, appreciate that Jermaniac, I turned it on and there it was. I can't beleive there were only about 100 people there. And that dumbass asked what the crowds reaction was to Artest coming on to the court.

Jermaniac
07-15-2005, 06:26 PM
I think ESPN is about interview Ron in a few minutes

Mr. Pink
07-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Nice call Jermaniac. I just caught that. I liked the part where she said "Ron scored the most points on the floor and knocked down a bunch of 3's, while playing the 4."

I like it.

Sounds like Antione Walker, no?

Jermaniac
07-15-2005, 06:44 PM
They said he was very involved with the defense, so no doesnt sound like Walker.

Jon Theodore
07-15-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah that was dumb. It's artest, Walker comparisons are NEVER justified.

Artest is twice the player Walker will ever be.

Mr. Pink
07-15-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah that was dumb. It's artest, Walker comparisons are NEVER justified.

Artest is twice the player Walker will ever be.

Nobody mentioned the D part. And that does sound like Walker. All Walker did was shoot 3's from 4 spot. So..no, I don't think it was dumb.

You're right, Artest is twice the player Walker will ever be. It was a tiny comparison, no need to **** your pants.

Jon Theodore
07-15-2005, 07:08 PM
I didn't realize those twenty words I typed was ****ting my pants. Just calling out your dumb remark. I mean lets be friends. I'll make some popcorn we can watch Granger highlight reels at my crib/

foretaz
07-15-2005, 07:24 PM
actually, in fairness, walker and artest's offensive games are not that dissimilar....

both shoot the ball relatively well from the outside....

both have effective, but unorthodox, post games....

both use their bodies to gain position...

artest has more foot speed, but both seem to be able to take their men off the dribble, more often times than not....though walker does it against the bigger slower pfs versus ron has done it against sfs....hence the speed difference....

so i can see a mild comparison being fair....on the offensive end....in a very basic sense.....

now...on the defensive end.....well.....we all know about that....

Jon Theodore
07-15-2005, 07:44 PM
yeah i'm well aware of their similarities offensively. That makes up about half of what they are worth as players.