PDA

View Full Version : Bird is Hopeing Kwame is the next Jermaine.

BeastoftheEast
07-14-2005, 01:25 AM
ANyone else think that bird is praying for another jermaine a high schooler who never contributed to the team that drafted him but he comes to a new team starts to get a double doubles..............if bird can c the future and he see kwame and jermaine stating beside each other and both averageing double doubles more power to him....i would love to get him cause i think carlisle can whip him into what he is suppost to be.... ;)

also why dont we do a straight up trade pollard for brown hmmm hmm

Kstat
07-14-2005, 01:26 AM
thread title is a tad misleading.

then again, maybe I'm just tired.

Oh, and btw, if the Wiz supposedly can get Butler for Kwame, Pollard ain't gonna cut it.

SoupIsGood
07-14-2005, 01:27 AM
Yeah, I almost had a heart attack.

Kwame isn't going to be the next anyone. This guy had every chance in the world and failed.

Kstat
07-14-2005, 01:28 AM
Well, he could be the next Bill Willoughby.

Jermaniac
07-14-2005, 01:31 AM
ANyone else think that bird is praying for another jermaine a high schooler who never contributed to the team that drafted him but he comes to a new team starts to get a double doubles..............if bird can c the future and he see kwame and jermaine stating beside each other and both averageing double doubles more power to him....i would love to get him cause i think carlisle can whip him into what he is suppost to be.... ;)

also why dont we do a straight up trade pollard for brown hmmm hmmLarry said that the Pacers are out of the race for Kwame cause they asked for Freddie and Foster so he said there is no way that we will give up that much.