PDA

View Full Version : Sarunas Avatar...Hope I downloaded it ok!

MunciePacerBabe
07-13-2005, 11:10 AM
While lurking on other sites to scoop any latest on Saras J., I found this cool avatar. I tried to cut and paste it, but I could not. Instead, I had to add it to mine. I don't want to keep it as my avatar, but I wanted any of you to have it if you wanted it. I would like to add his avatar (in a Pacer's uni of course...how 'bout it Magic Rat?) somewhere for others. I sure hope we get this guy. :)

indygeezer
07-13-2005, 11:36 AM
While lurking on other sites to scoop any latest on Saras J., I found this cool avatar. I tried to cut and paste it, but I could not. Instead, I had to add it to mine. I don't want to keep it as my avatar, but I wanted any of you to have it if you wanted it. I would like to add his avatar (in a Pacer's uni of course...how 'bout it Magic Rat?) somewhere for others. I sure hope we get this guy. :)

As much as I'd like to get this guy, I think I'll keep my avatar. Thanks anyway.

MunciePacerBabe
07-13-2005, 12:02 PM
Geez...you are funny! Is that your wife? ;)

Zesty
07-13-2005, 12:32 PM
If that's his wife, I'm making it my goal in life to become a homewrecker. His home, anyway. No hard feelings, Geez. :)

Suaveness
07-13-2005, 12:57 PM

Hahah NO WAY. I have the inside dibs on Ms. Rai....

Will Galen
07-13-2005, 01:57 PM

Not Geezer's wife. She's a movie star from India, her names Aishwarya Rai.

http://www.matrimonialbank.com/bollywood/aishwarya-rai.html

indygeezer
07-13-2005, 02:01 PM
y'all are a buncha killjoy's................let an old man live with a fantasy for a bit huh?

Man my hart went pitty-pat when I first read MPB's reply to me. :-o
I wasn't sure why it did, but I remember it was supposed to do that.