PDA

View Full Version : First camp cuts

Kraft
07-12-2005, 08:02 PM
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - The Indiana Pacers cut five players from their rookie/free agent roster Tuesday.

Shane Power, a former Indiana All-Star who played for Gary Andrean, was among those released. He was an all-Southeast Conference second-team pick as a senior at Mississippi State last season.

Other players cut were Nick Billings from Binghamton, Kevinn Pinkney from Nevada-Reno, Jave Meade, who played last season in Italy and Robert Rothbart, who played last season in France.

Los Angeles
07-12-2005, 08:04 PM
buh-bye.

:)

BluBlood
07-12-2005, 08:23 PM
buh-bye.

:)

Exactly :laugh:

PacerMan
07-13-2005, 12:57 AM
They should have cut Bender... with a knife... in the throat...

Sorry, but they're way smarter than you.

PacerNthaDesert
07-13-2005, 01:23 AM
I couldn't believe they brought Shane Power here anyways, the guy is not an NBA player what so ever. While there at it they might as well bring in Luke Recker and Brody Boyd! :devil:

swoop
07-13-2005, 02:45 AM

Tell me you're joking...where's the smiley...where's the damn smiley!?!

kerosene
07-13-2005, 05:23 AM

That's unnecessary as well as not funny. Take it down a notch please.

Shack80
07-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Man, I hate the dissing on Bender, with the amount already invested in him it would be silly to just cut him. If he ever overcomes the knee problems he could be a real threat and difference maker. I hate how much we are paying for so little, but hell the minute we release him the next year he will be the best thing since sliced bread.

PacerNthaDesert
07-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Man, I hate the dissing on Bender, with the amount already invested in him it would be silly to just cut him. If he ever overcomes the knee problems he could be a real threat and difference maker. I hate how much we are paying for so little, but hell the minute we release him the next year he will be the best thing since sliced bread.

Even though he is still young, his body is never going to allow him to play in the NBA. After his gravy train here, he will probably sign a 2-3 deal with another team for nearly the minimum and he won't produce there either. I predict in 4-5 years Bender is out of the NBA.

Vicious Tyrant
07-13-2005, 02:53 PM

Oof, take it easy man.

Anyway, if they did that, they'd have to throw his water in the ocean.

;)

MagicRat
07-13-2005, 02:57 PM
Oof, take it easy man.

Anyway, if they did that, they'd have to throw his water in the ocean.

;)

Ouch. Next thing you know there are going to be dead baby jokes on this board......:(

Evan_The_Dude
07-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Other players cut were Nick Billings from Binghamton, Kevinn Pinkney from Nevada-Reno, Jave Meade, who played last season in Italy and Robert Rothbart, who played last season in France.

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/19350You_re_Fired.jpg

Vicious Tyrant
07-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Ouch. Next thing you know there are going to be dead baby jokes on this board......:(

Sez the creator of Kelsey Klink. :laugh:

MagicRat
07-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Sez the creator of Kelsey Klink. :laugh:

1. That was in the Shout Box.
2. I apologized and gave you a Stain Stick.
3. That`s how I lived my life then. Let`s please move on.........

Stryder
07-14-2005, 07:09 AM
Was Rothbart the character who was going to play at IU?

foretaz
07-14-2005, 07:57 AM
Was Rothbart the character who was going to play at IU?

yeppers...probably wont be long till hes got some company in france with somone else with IU ties...give u a hint...his initials are BW...;)