07-12-2005, 12:42 PM
http://www.poisonfree.com/community/gallery/data/582/1031224126520_l.gif

Los Angeles
07-12-2005, 01:58 PM
http://www.twospace.com/pacers/owned.gif

Harmonica
07-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Oh goody, dead baby humor.

So a woman delivers her baby, and before the doctor hands him to her, he spikes the kid like a football, picks him up and slings him against the wall as the woman looks on in horror. "You killed my baby," she cried. "Nah, I was just playing around," the doctor replied, "he was born dead."

travmil
07-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Lighten up Francis....

Los Angeles
07-12-2005, 03:51 PM

So a woman delivers her baby, and before the doctor hands him to her, he spikes the kid like a football, picks him up and slings him against the wall as the woman looks on in horror. "You killed my baby," she cried. "Nah, I was just playing around," the doctor replied, "he was born dead."
That's a good one. ;)

sweabs
07-12-2005, 04:25 PM

:lmao:

Does anyone else feel like they're going to hell after laughing at a dead baby joke? I'm sorry - but they get me every time.

Zesty
07-12-2005, 04:30 PM
Q: How do you make a dead baby float?
A: Two scoops of vanilla ice cream and one scoop of dead baby.

And yes, I'm going to hell.

SoupIsGood
07-12-2005, 05:24 PM

That was a great joke.

You might have wanted to include to obligatory "I'm joking" smilie, though. ;)

Suaveness
07-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Wow, this is terrible....

travmil
07-12-2005, 06:42 PM
OK I'll throw my hat in the ring....

Q: Which is easier to unload, a truckload of bricks, or a truckload of dead babies?

A: Dead babies because you can use a pitchfork.

Where do I board that train to hell again?

Harmonica
07-12-2005, 06:45 PM
That was a great joke.

You might have wanted to include to obligatory "I'm joking" smilie, though. ;)

It's even better when you tell it in person and can act it out. :devil: