PDA

View Full Version : Artest article on RealGM

Will Galen
07-09-2005, 09:50 PM
This is just a heads up for those interested. I didn't post it because I didn't think it worth posting. Nothing new was said. The gist of what the author said was he thinks the Pacer should trade Artest when his value gets higher.

Jermaniac
07-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Articles on Real GM are ***. I dont read one article they write.

Mourning
07-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Nevermind :blush:

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Gamble
07-10-2005, 12:34 AM
This is just a heads up for those interested. I didn't post it because I didn't think it worth posting. Nothing new was said. The gist of what the author said was he thinks the Pacer should trade Artest when his value gets higher.

For me on every good team you need a guy running the show on defense and
an a go to guy on offense. JO is the offense and Artest is the defense.
Look at th spurs Tim Duncan and Bowen. Detriot Rip H. and Ben foul you and
cry about the call Wallace. Sorry must of had some bad feelings there but you
see my point. Artest is one of those players who goes harder on Defense then
offense and you need those guys on your team. I say give him some time
to calm the demons and if you every sign a guy like him in the future learn from
the past and make sure in the contract you have words like "therapy" and
"often". We would be idiots to trade him now and not get credible value
for him.

Will Galen
07-10-2005, 01:34 AM
You are new on here or you would know we have had 92 threads on Artest since the brawl. Most of us could probably write other guys opinions we know them so well. So I can say that 421 of us agree with you, 421 of us disagree, and 2 still don't care one way or another.

sixthman
07-10-2005, 05:09 AM
So I can say that 421 of us agree with you, 421 of us disagree, and 2 still don't care one way or another.

Artest is setting himself up to be a huge story next season. Either a great "feel good" story about Ron's triumph over the dark side or a Pacers public relations disaster that could turn ugly.

I'm hoping for the best. :champions