PDA

View Full Version : An Idea:Pacers Digest Podcast

Doug in CO
07-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Just learning about this Podcast thing and I was *****ing that there was no Pacers podcast.

Well, she suggested that I and some of my pals from Pacers Digest do one. At first I though - f that, too much trouble... but...

Would anyone be interested in this? From what I understand, it is free as long as we host the RSS file on one of our sites? Does anyone have a site that would support that? I certainly would chip in for that.

We could have regular days - or a rotation that would set up a daily podcast from a Digest member so we each would do one once every few weeks or once a month.

Listening to these podcasts requires that you have iTunes (I think) and if you have an iPod, it will automatically download to your iPod as often as they are posted, automatically - and Apple 9ITunes) does not charge for the iTunes download subscription service. There goal is to get people to adopt iTunes and buy iPods.

Not sure whether this is anything - but let me know if there is any interest - would love to hear from Hicks and the other regulars as to whether this is a) feasible and b) a good idea.

Doug

able
07-09-2005, 04:23 PM
a) yes
b) yes
c: time) some
d: when) as soon as I get an iPod

:D

FiestyFosterFanatic
07-09-2005, 05:02 PM
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9096975

It is legit. All you do is complete an offer, then get 5 friends to complete offers to and you get a free Ipod. Help me out while your at it.

able
07-09-2005, 07:23 PM
A: I already receive 500 spam emails a day, no need for more.
B: I am in the UK; read the small print