PDA

View Full Version : holy crap

debohstheman
07-06-2005, 06:01 PM
just went to the star forum.....hadnt been there in a while...some real quality posts over there....

Harmonica
07-06-2005, 06:13 PM
It's a wasteland alright.

Kegboy
07-06-2005, 06:47 PM
I refuse to go over there anymore. My sister will send me posts she's making fun of, and I won't click on them. I won't even go there when this place is down.

Pingu
07-06-2005, 06:56 PM
That's why I came here, there are good posters over there but overall the Star forum is an horrible mess.

It's much nicer here, not at all the same atmosphere.

Here it's more like :cheers: than :punch:

Shade
07-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Half of the posts over there now are from Sassan calling everyone a hater, or JONeal7 threatening to beat everyone up. I LMAO when he said we should have a forum vs. forum bball game and he'd flagrant foul Hicks. Trust me, chief, you do NOT want me to flagrant foul you. ;) :punch:

Suaveness
07-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Half of the posts over there now are from Sassan calling everyone a hater, or JONeal7 threatening to beat everyone up. I LMAO when he said we should have a forum vs. forum bball game and he'd flagrant foul Hicks. Trust me, chief, you do NOT want me to flagrant foul you. ;) :punch:

I'll keep that in mind after I beat the crap out of your basketball game score :o

I don't ever go to Rats anymore, it's just a waste of time

Shade
07-06-2005, 10:15 PM
I'll keep that in mind after I beat the crap out of your basketball game score :o

I don't ever go to Rats anymore, it's just a waste of time

In your dreams, Suavo. :tongue: :devil:

foretaz
07-07-2005, 02:21 AM
ive found its a good place to vent a bit....especially after watching a kstat diatribe.....

every once in a while its somewhat enjoyable in a sick sort of way to take the gloves off and just duke it out a bit....

Evan_The_Dude
07-07-2005, 04:51 PM
just went to the star forum.....hadnt been there in a while...some real quality posts over there....

Just like Jonothan Bender plays every once in a while..but barely.