PDA

View Full Version : The Percentage Game

Sontayjuan
07-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Pretty fun game to get peoples oppinions...

heres an example of how it works...

Poster1- Gives an odds question to be answered by the next poster
ex-Odds thats Jonathan Bender will be on next years playoff roster

Poster2-Answers the above question with a percentage and proceeds to tell why he/she chose that percentage.
ex-60%...blah...blah...blah

After giving their percentage and explanation the poster gives another odds questions that will be answered by the next poster and so on and so forth....

so lets get it rolling...

Odds that James Jones will be a Pacer next season

Lord Helmet
07-04-2005, 05:08 PM
90%

He won't betray the Pacers.

Odds that Ron Artest will be a changed man.

Pingu
07-04-2005, 05:14 PM
100%

He's human, the brawl and the consequences must have changed him.

Odds that Tinsley will stay healthy during the whole season?

Diamond Dave
07-04-2005, 05:15 PM
90%

He won't betray the Pacers.

Odds that Ron Artest will be a changed man.

30%, Austin Croshere said it best.

Odds that Dale Davis starts at Center for the Pacers next year

Netweeny
07-04-2005, 05:17 PM
15% - Tinsley health -Highly unlikely since he hasn't the last few seasons.
50% - Dale Starting - 50/50 with Foster

Odds that Granger will start at least 10 games next season for one reason or another.

Diamond Dave
07-04-2005, 05:21 PM
15% - Tinsley health -Highly unlikely since he hasn't the last few seasons.
50% - Dale Starting - 50/50 with Foster

Odds that Granger will start at least 10 games next season for one reason or another.

75%, through various injuries and disruptive episodes of any player at the 2 or 3.

EDIT: Thx Pingu ;) .

Odds of any Pacer getting into a scuffle with Ben Wallace next year.

Diamond Dave
07-04-2005, 05:35 PM
:bump:

MSA2CF
07-04-2005, 05:41 PM
75%, through various injuries and disruptive episodes of any player at the 2 or 3.

0% Our players don't get in scuffles with The Instigator. He gets into scuffles with us.

Odds that Stephen Jackson averages more than 20 PPG.

Dr Huxtable
07-04-2005, 05:50 PM
15%, he won't need to with Ron and JO but he's capable of doing it.

Odds that Tinsley will average 7 or more assists.

Pingu
07-04-2005, 05:54 PM
15%, he won't need to with Ron and JO but he's capable of doing it.

Odds that Tinsley will average 7 or more assists.

80% if healthy
well the odds that he'll stay healthy are ... 15%

so (15x80)/100

12% i guess

Odds that John Edwards will make the roster

tate
07-04-2005, 05:59 PM
10% He is balls

Odds that JO shoots over 44%

Dr Huxtable
07-04-2005, 06:13 PM
50%, it all depends on what kind of offense Rick runs.

Odds that David Harrison plays more than 20 mins a game.

By the way tate, Dinosaur Jr. rocks! I'm seeing them in Covington, Kentucky on July 21st!

Roaming Gnome
07-04-2005, 06:55 PM
31%... As long as Pollard is on the roster, Hulk will not average 20 mins. per game by the end of the season. Hope that I'm wrong!

What's the odds that the Pacers make NO MOVES in this off season?

PacersFan
07-04-2005, 07:04 PM
5% With Larry Bird running things now there is going to be some changes.

IgotaFeva
07-04-2005, 07:05 PM

You should stop all the hating, it is bad for your health.

As for the Ben Wallace question, 70%.

PacersFan
07-04-2005, 07:06 PM
Odds of the Pacers winning a championshipo next year.

Pingu
07-04-2005, 07:08 PM
20% The other % are for the Spurs (30%), Pistons (30%), Heat (20%)

That's how I see it now, it could be different when the season starts

What are the odds that Sun Ming Ming (7.9 ft tall) will ever make the NBA :-p

IgotaFeva
07-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Odds of the Pacers winning a championshipo next year.

70%. Pacers will win it all.

How about the odds of a Detroit fan throwing something on an NBA player next season?

GO!!!!!
07-04-2005, 08:01 PM
70%. Pacers will win it all.

How about the odds of a Detroit fan throwing something on an NBA player next season?

Zilch Zero, who'd be that dumb, hold on it's the pistons we are talking about, 15 %

Odd's that Rick C will take us to 60 Plus Wins

MSA2CF
07-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Igotafeva, I don't know if you notice, but you are going out of order. :laugh:

edit: I guess I'll go.

45% I don't think regular season will mean that much to the team this year. They know they missed a perfectly good chance to win the title this year and will have only one goal...again.

Odds that Reggie will attend more than one Pacers game next season.

Deadshot
07-04-2005, 08:27 PM
Odds that Reggie will attend more than one Pacers game next season.

100%. He'll show up to get his number retired, and he'll make it to at least 1 other playoff/regular season game.

Odds that James Jones hits a game winner this season.

3ptmiller
07-04-2005, 08:32 PM
90%. Im so sure! He is definitly clutch and can tolerate huge pressure..

Odds that Danny Granger will be a benchwarmer

Roaming Gnome
07-04-2005, 08:37 PM
90%. Im so sure! He is definitly clutch and can tolerate huge pressure..

Odds that Danny Granger will be a benchwarmer

100%... Unless all hell breaks loose like last year, Granger will be lucky to be first off the bench to give Ronnie some air.

Odds another # will be retired other then Reggie's this year?

Deadshot
07-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Odds another # will be retired other then Reggie's this year?

0%. A player has to be VERY good for the Pacers to retire their number. Like others have said before, they need to create a sort of ring of honor for players such as Rik Smits.

Odds that Ron Artest wins DPOY.

Dr Huxtable
07-04-2005, 08:45 PM
50%, because it is even between him and Ben Wallace. Bruce Bowen doesn't compare to Ron Artest. Unless Larry Hughes comes out of no where and has a monster defensive year.

Odds that two or more Pacers make the All-Star team.

Roaming Gnome
07-04-2005, 08:52 PM
0%. A player has to be VERY good for the Pacers to retire their number. Like others have said before, they need to create a sort of ring of honor for players such as Rik Smits.

Odds that Ron Artest wins DPOY.

Actually, I was not thinking of Rik Smits. I was thinking Freddie Lewis. Yes, he was good enough to have his uni retired!

Kaufman
07-04-2005, 09:26 PM
75% odds of two or more pacers making allstars - JO and Artest.

Odds of a bomb threat in Detroit some time next year?

cariocapacer
07-04-2005, 10:17 PM
100% -- though I don't know if it will have anything to do with the areana or basketball.

Ods that the Pacers pay the luxury tax next year?

Suaveness
07-04-2005, 10:51 PM
100% -- though I don't know if it will have anything to do with the areana or basketball.

Ods that the Pacers pay the luxury tax next year?

100% Don't see them getting around that

Odds that Chicago will finish with a better reg. season record than us

GO!!!!!
07-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Odds that Chicago will finish with a better reg. season record than us

0 %
Zilch, we will top the league this year they had there wonder year last year and with Curry possably leaving, the'll be 5th best in the East if that behind

Pacers
Heat
Pistons
Wizards

Odds that Granger Averages more then 10PPG and 5 RPG with a steal thrown in for good measure

IgotaFeva
07-04-2005, 11:14 PM
0 %
Zilch, we will top the league this year they had there wonder year last year and with Curry possably leaving, the'll be 5th best in the East if that behind

Pacers
Heat
Pistons
Wizards

Odds that Granger Averages more then 10PPG and 5 RPG with a steal thrown in for good measure

55%.

Odds that Ron Artest will be MVP candidate next season.

GO!!!!!
07-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Odds that Ron Artest will be MVP candidate next season.

as much as I want to say 50-60 % because he has the talents to be MVP i'll say .0002 because the NBA will never allow it..

Odds that Bender wins Sixth Man of the year and Most Improved Player..

IgotaFeva
07-04-2005, 11:22 PM
as much as I want to say 50-60 % because he has the talents to be MVP i'll say .0002 because the NBA will never allow it..

Odds that Bender wins Sixth Man of the year and Most Improved Player..

I'm talking about MVP candidate by the media who votes him in.

As to the Bender question, 40%.

What's the chance we have three all-stars on the all-star team. I say 53%.

GO!!!!!
07-04-2005, 11:31 PM

you can't answer your own Question :P

and yeah i know what you meant but.. the nba coverage media is owned and controlled by the NBA, if the NBA Body let out a subtle hint everyone would understand ohh to quick..

could be just me but thats what me thinks...

Can anyone say BLING BLING BYE BYE...

abington
07-04-2005, 11:42 PM

5% at best.

Odds that Stephen Jackson misses atleast 5 games due to either NBA or Pacer suspensions against him.

foretaz
07-05-2005, 12:34 AM
5% at best.

Odds that Stephen Jackson misses atleast 5 games due to either NBA or Pacer suspensions against him.

10%, though i bet he gets close...

odds of saras signing with the pacers?

indytoad
07-05-2005, 12:48 AM
15% - 25% he goes to Boston, 50% he goes to Cleveland, 10% he goes somewhere else.

Odds that James Jones resigns with the Pacers.

IndyToad
Stealing moon rocks

Suaveness
07-05-2005, 01:01 AM
15% - 25% he goes to Boston, 50% he goes to Cleveland, 10% he goes somewhere else.

IndyToad
Stealing moon rocks

75%...Larry/Donnie want him back, but I'm not too sure

Odds that Lebron will be the MVP

foretaz
07-05-2005, 01:02 AM

IndyToad
Stealing moon rocks

i think that ones been asked before...but what the hey....

i think its 50/50....i think miami will make a play for him...as will a couple other teams...i have a feeling most will offer him around half of the MLE...in which case i think the pacers will match....now if anyone offers him more than 3 million then i think he bolts....because the pacers wont pay that much i bleive...i believe jj also sees his playing time will be a bit hard to come by and will be much more interested in leaving than he was before the draft....

odds that dale davis re-signs with the pacers??

Bball
07-05-2005, 01:28 AM
odds that dale davis re-signs with the pacers??

70%
Pacers are in a money crunch and I have a feeling Larry doesn't want to be finished. I'm afraid Dale might slip in priority depending on how some things shake out. That said, 70 might be a little low... I struggled with the exact number. 80% seemed too high because I don't think it is -that- certain tho. Salary cap, luxury tax, younger players, and Dale's age are working against him.

Odds that Igotafeva is Sassan?

-Bball

indytoad
07-05-2005, 01:35 AM
i think that ones been asked before...but what the hey....

Oh, damn, that was the first one wasn't it - I think that was the only one I didn't check.

Well now more people got to answer it.

IndyToad
Why do you always have to hit stuff with a stick

Hicks
07-05-2005, 01:54 AM
55% as of now.

Odds that we make a significant trade no one saw coming before September?

GO!!!!!
07-05-2005, 02:32 AM
Odds that we make a significant trade no one saw coming before September?

20 % i'm confident we'll stand phat

** Double odd Round **
Odds that some one this board goes insane before October comes around

Odds that we Win all of our summer league games

Just wanted to do another one while I still can because i'll be fired soon for not doing enough work.... Shudders

able
07-05-2005, 05:12 AM
insanity = 100%
wins = 70%

odds that S Jackson gets traded?

foretaz
07-05-2005, 05:20 AM
insanity = 100%
wins = 70%

odds that S Jackson gets traded?

15%....i really dont think there is gonna be a major move this offseason to the core....i think they wanna see how the team plays with the additions theyve made and will make....the core of artest, oneal and jack started out very good this past season....i think they feel like theyve improved upon it and will probably make another improvement or two before the season starts...

odds that rick carlisle coaches this team past next season(birds 3 year rule)

IgotaFeva
07-05-2005, 05:26 AM
15%....i really dont think there is gonna be a major move this offseason to the core....i think they wanna see how the team plays with the additions theyve made and will make....the core of artest, oneal and jack started out very good this past season....i think they feel like theyve improved upon it and will probably make another improvement or two before the season starts...

odds that rick carlisle coaches this team past next season(birds 3 year rule)

80%. Last season was not fair to Coach Carlisle and I think he will bring the title home to Indy this season and be our coach for another 3 seasons after this upcoming year.

Odds that Reggie Miller returns to the Pacers next season after the All-star break to try to win a ring?

foretaz
07-05-2005, 05:35 AM
80%. Last season was not fair to Coach Carlisle and I think he will bring the title home to Indy this season and be our coach for another 3 seasons after this upcoming year.

Odds that Reggie Miller returns to the Pacers next season after the All-star break to try to win a ring?

5%....there was a time, not too long ago, that i thought there was a very good chance....however, with how everything transpired, it was about as storybook as it could get....it felt right....and i never thought that it would....him coming back...and coming off the bench....even for a final run....just wouldnt do him justice...how he went out, was the way it should be.....guns blazing....thats how i want to remember him...

odds the pistons dont make it to the ECF?

IgotaFeva
07-05-2005, 05:44 AM
5%....there was a time, not too long ago, that i thought there was a very good chance....however, with how everything transpired, it was about as storybook as it could get....it felt right....and i never thought that it would....him coming back...and coming off the bench....even for a final run....just wouldnt do him justice...how he went out, was the way it should be.....guns blazing....thats how i want to remember him...

odds the pistons dont make it to the ECF?

I disagree. Last season was unfair to him. He is a 40 year old man now but he still is an amazing shooter and player and I think there is a very good chance he can return sometime next season after the Allstar break. I think during the Allstar break we will be first in the league and J.O., Ronnie, Larry Bird, Rick Carlisle, will all talk to him and convince him to come back for one final run. That is why his contract will remain active. If the Pacers are a dominant team which they will be during all-star break and go on to win the Title, how bittersweet would it be without Reggie. Why not bring him off the bench for 20 mins/game? He has said he will continue to work-out and keep up on his game so I think it is a 40% chance Reggie will return next year. He just needs the break to rest his body and to work on his movie producing.

Odds Piston won't make it to the ECF? 95%. Detroit's fluke runs are a thing of the past. Ronnie will be a changed man and no more David Stern to screw us. Both Indiana and Miami will be dominant teams to Detroit.

Odds that Ron Artest will be rapping at Conseco Fieldhouse next season while celebrating the Championship?

foretaz
07-05-2005, 06:39 AM
I disagree. Last season was unfair to him. He is a 40 year old man now but he still is an amazing shooter and player and I think there is a very good chance he can return sometime next season after the Allstar break. I think during the Allstar break we will be first in the league and J.O., Ronnie, Larry Bird, Rick Carlisle, will all talk to him and convince him to come back for one final run. That is why his contract will remain active. If the Pacers are a dominant team which they will be during all-star break and go on to win the Title, how bittersweet would it be without Reggie. Why not bring him off the bench for 20 mins/game? He has said he will continue to work-out and keep up on his game so I think it is a 40% chance Reggie will return next year. He just needs the break to rest his body and to work on his movie producing.

Odds Piston won't make it to the ECF? 95%. Detroit's fluke runs are a thing of the past. Ronnie will be a changed man and no more David Stern to screw us. Both Indiana and Miami will be dominant teams to Detroit.

Odds that Ron Artest will be rapping at Conseco Fieldhouse next season while celebrating the Championship?

the idea of the game is to put ur opinion and then add another question to the game.....not disagree and say why....you might as well answer ur own question then ;) ;)....also...it helps if u dont ask a question thats already been asked....will the pacers win a championship next year has been asked....

but i will say 40% chance they win...i really like their chances.....the team that started last season was playing exceptional and i look forward to seeing how that team with some improvements plays...

odds that one of the pistons/pacers game is a thanksgiving nationally televised game?

3ptmiller
07-05-2005, 08:42 AM
59% Im not sure.. that would be good tho! :D

odds that i will put my foot sometime in Indiana and see the Pacers play!

foretaz
07-05-2005, 09:30 AM
59% Im not sure.. that would be good tho! :D

odds that i will put my foot sometime in Indiana and see the Pacers play!

well im not really sure how we are supposed to answer that one....but....since i believe in where there is a will theres a way....i assume u want to....therefore its 100% that u will indeed do it some day...

odds of jo averaging double digit rebounds this year??

Netweeny
07-05-2005, 10:46 AM
65%. He's certainly capable of doing it, but is he willing to bang in the paint all season to accomplish it?

Odds that the Hawks win 30 games next season...

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 10:48 AM
45%, it will hover right around 30 games.

Odds that the Raptors actually made a smart move by drafting Charlie Villeneuva at #7

Pingu
07-05-2005, 11:15 AM
20%

Even if he's good, there were other players with as much talent as Villanueva and who would have answered the raptor's needs.

Odds that the Channing Frye will be a bust?

foretaz
07-05-2005, 11:23 AM
20%

Even if he's good, there were other players with as much talent as Villanueva and who would have answered the raptor's needs.

Odds that the Channing Frye will be a bust?

80%....his only saving grace is isiah isnt the worst judge of talent around, even if he is the worst gm around.....maybe with the exception of babcock in toronto....

what are the chances the pacers finish with the best regular season record next season?

Suaveness
07-05-2005, 11:38 AM
80%....his only saving grace is isiah isnt the worst judge of talent around, even if he is the worst gm around.....maybe with the exception of babcock in toronto....

what are the chances the pacers finish with the best regular season record next season?

25%...I think Detroit, Miami, and SA all have as much of a chance

Odds that Lebron will be MVP (since I got skipped last time :-p )

IgotaFeva
07-05-2005, 11:39 AM
25%...I think Detroit, Miami, and SA all have as much of a chance

Odds that Lebron will be MVP (since I got skipped last time :-p )

30%.

Odds that the Pacers will win over 65 games next season.

Isaac
07-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Odds that the Pacers will win over 65 games next season.

10%. 65 games is quite a lot...

Odds that our starting lineup as it is now (Tinsley, Jackson, Artest, JO, DD) will start more then 70 games.

IgotaFeva
07-05-2005, 12:07 PM
10%. 65 games is quite a lot...

Odds that our starting lineup as it is now (Tinsley, Jackson, Artest, JO, DD) will start more then 70 games.

35%. Odds that Ron Artest wins world's sexiest man award.

foretaz
07-05-2005, 12:11 PM
35%. Odds that Ron Artest wins world's sexiest man award.

0%.......

odds pollard is with the team by the end of the season....

IgotaFeva
07-05-2005, 12:15 PM
0%.......

odds pollard is with the team by the end of the season....

LOL I was just joking...

Pollard to be on the Pacers...47.6%. We need him to use against Shaq in the playoffs.

Odds Eddie Gill will be on the team once training camp starts.

foretaz
07-05-2005, 12:28 PM
LOL I was just joking...

Pollard to be on the Pacers...47.6%. We need him to use against Shaq in the playoffs.

Odds Eddie Gill will be on the team once training camp starts.

100% when training camp starts....now the regular season starts...thats another question....so....

odds eddie gill is on the opening nite roster ?

IgotaFeva
07-05-2005, 12:32 PM
100% when training camp starts....now the regular season starts...thats another question....so....

odds eddie gill is on the opening nite roster ?

35%. I have a feeling we will pick up Mighty Mouse but we will see....

Odds that Ron Artest scores 50 points in a game this season...

foretaz
07-05-2005, 12:37 PM
35%. I have a feeling we will pick up Mighty Mouse but we will see....

Odds that Ron Artest scores 50 points in a game this season...

0%....unless we have a roster that resembles nov 22 of last year...in which case we have bigger problems....

odds reggie cries at his jersey retirement ceremony...

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 12:40 PM
0%....unless we have a roster that resembles nov 22 of last year...in which case we have bigger problems....

odds reggie cries at his jersey retirement ceremony...

5%, it obviously takes a lot to effect this guy. So by the time that rolls around he'll just be happy and proud.

foretaz
07-05-2005, 12:42 PM
grrr...u didnt ask the next question

IgotaFeva
07-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Odds that J.O. breaks his 57 pt. record?

For the record, I say Ron will score 50 points in a game this season.

Roaming Gnome
07-05-2005, 12:44 PM
odds eddie gill is on the opening nite roster ?[/COLOR]

65%....I think that he has a ton more tallent then Sigg did, and we managed to keep Sigg around quite a while. Eddie Gill's only fault was a bad case of stage fright durring the play-offs. I thought that he was "ok" for a very young and raw 3rd string point. You can't expect 3 quality starters on your roster, if we have to develop one...it might as well be Gill. He has the tools, he just needs a little more seasoning to use them.

If we do trade Artest, what are the odds of not getting bent over the table and getting something good in return?

IgotaFeva
07-05-2005, 12:45 PM
65%....I think that he has a ton more tallent then Sigg did, and we managed to keep Sigg around quite a while. Eddie Gill's only fault was a bad case of stage fright durring the play-offs. I thought that he was "ok" for a very young and raw 3rd string point. You can't expect 3 quality starters on your roster, if we have to develop one...it might as well be Gill. He has the tools, he just needs a little more seasoning to use them.

If we do trade Artest, what are the odds of not getting bent over the table and getting something good in return?

0%. Ron won't be traded so no trade will happen so it is not possible to answer your question.

Odds that J.O. will break his career high of 55 pts.

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 12:48 PM

For the record, I say Ron will score 50 points in a game this season.

1%, he better not get the ball that much on this team.

Roaming Gnome
07-05-2005, 12:49 PM
0%. Ron won't be traded so no trade will happen so it is not possible to answer your question.

Odds that J.O. will break his career high of 55 pts.

You missed the big "IF" in my question...I don't want Artest traded either, but NEVER say NEVER!

100% J.O. will beat 55 points. He could have against the Bucks, but didn't maybe out of respect to R. Miller!

Odds that this thread will die before next month?

foretaz
07-05-2005, 12:49 PM

90%....larry doesnt trade him if we dont....

odds granger wins rookie of the year...

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 12:54 PM
90%....larry doesnt trade him if we dont....

odds granger wins rookie of the year...

3%, not enough pt.

Odds that Brad Miller makes that All-Star team, and stays healthy through the playoffs.

Hicks
07-05-2005, 01:22 PM
75% on the first part; I mean he and Yao are the best centers our there, but then again Amare "counts" as a C now too, so that may ruin his shot. As for staying healthy, I'll say 75% for that as well. I stand by the past injuries being circumstantial, but I'm not some absolutist idiot. If something happens again this year, I'll have to think it over.

Odds that Sassan will return, only to be discovered and banned, yet again.

Jermaniac
07-05-2005, 01:40 PM

For the record, I say Ron will score 50 points in a game this season.Ron can do it. And I hope Rick gives him the ball that much just to **** Diamond Dave off. I would love to read his coments after it happens.

Kstat
07-05-2005, 01:47 PM
%99. We're already 1/3 of the way through that process. He's never going to stop trying.

Odds Croshere gets released?

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 01:51 PM
%99. We're already 1/3 of the way through that process. He's never going to stop trying.

Odds Croshere gets released?

50%, business vs. loyalty is the delimma.

Isaac
07-05-2005, 01:53 PM
DD!! Ask the next question!

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 01:59 PM
sorry.

Odds that AJ will start 30 games this year.

Netweeny
07-05-2005, 02:01 PM
30%. I don't think Tinsley will miss that many games.

Odds that Diamond Dave once again forgets to ask another odds question after stating his answer. :)

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Pretty damn high. :D

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Odds that within 5 yrs the Hornets try to move to Las Vegas.

Suaveness
07-05-2005, 02:24 PM

45% I can't say I know how NO feels, but it seems as though no one really cares about basketball there

Odds that Freddie will have decent playing time

foretaz
07-05-2005, 02:25 PM

0%....the kings will beat them to it....

odds the pacers trade jo for kg this summer

Suaveness
07-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Why do I keep getting skipped!!!

0% for the KG...Minny isnt stupid

Odds Freddie will get decent playing time

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 02:30 PM
0%....the kings will beat them to it....

odds the pacers trade jo for kg this summer

Why would the Kings leave? They have the best fan base in all of basketball. :confused:

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Why do I keep getting skipped!!!

0% for the KG...Minny isnt stupid

60%, its up to him though. He has to perform consistently, not on again off again like last year.

Odds that PD will crash when Artest is traded for McNuggets.

foretaz
07-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Why would the Kings leave? They have the best fan base in all of basketball. :confused:

you obviously are not totally up to date on the goings on in sacramento...

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 02:34 PM
you obviously are not totally up to date on the goings on in sacramento...

Obviously not, but then again thats why I asked. :D

Sontayjuan
07-05-2005, 02:38 PM

if 15-20 mpg is decent i'll say 60%, before his hand injury he was lights out for alot of games, however granger and if we re-sign JJ they both can play the 2 so Freddy may have to step it up if he wants to receive adequate playing time.

Odds that (if they keep Redd) with bogut and TJ Ford back the Bucks make the playoffs.

SL for Bucks

Ford
Redd
Mason
?
Bogut

foretaz
07-05-2005, 02:45 PM
sorry....they have major arena issues and the city has said no to helping....their ticket prices are skyrocketing, fans are getting pissed, renewals are way down, and the product is declining quickly....they seriously dont look like they will make the playoffs this next season....

all is not well in the land of the purple....combine that with the maloofs ties to vegas....and...well....the maloofs are one of the major players behind the allstar game going to vegas...

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 02:45 PM
16%, Bogut is not going to carry them to the playoffs this year.

Odds that Stevie Franchise is traded to another franchise.

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 02:47 PM
sorry....they have major arena issues and the city has said no to helping....their ticket prices are skyrocketing, fans are getting pissed, renewals are way down, and the product is declining quickly....they seriously dont look like they will make the playoffs this next season....

all is not well in the land of the purple....combine that with the maloofs ties to vegas....and...well....the maloofs are one of the major players behind the allstar game going to vegas...

See I don't know if Las Vegas could support an NBA team. It would be sorta like Miami. There would be too many other things to do that cost a heck of a lot less that would lower the attendance.

foretaz
07-05-2005, 02:47 PM
16%, Bogut is not going to carry them to the playoffs this year.

Odds that Stevie Franchise is traded to another franchise.

10%....noone will take him....

odds artest makes 1st or 2nd team all nba...

Isaac
07-05-2005, 02:49 PM

5% for first team 25% for second team. I just don't see the league letting it happen.

Odds that Ron Artest plays more then 75 games (I don't think anything like that was asked yet...)

foretaz
See I don't know if Las Vegas could support an NBA team. It would be sorta like Miami. There would be too many other things to do that cost a heck of a lot less that would lower the attendance.

the luxury suites and all the great season tickets would be no brainers....they would sell out the instant the move was announced....

the actual attendance versus tickets sold might vary quite a bit....but ticket sales would not be a problem....

Diamond Dave

10%, he has a lot of competition at the forward spot. Or does the all NBA teams even pick by position?

anyways, I just want him to keep it together to make our team.

foretaz
07-05-2005, 02:52 PM
5% for first team 25% for second team. I just don't see the league letting it happen.

Odds that Ron Artest plays more then 75 games (I don't think anything like that was asked yet...)

95%...barring injury he will play em all....

odds jack shoots above 35% from behind the arc

Isaac
07-05-2005, 03:28 PM
95%...barring injury he will play em all....

odds jack shoots above 35% from behind the arc

85% He did it this past season when he was the number 1 option for much of the year. He will absolutly do it next year when he's the third option.

Odds that we will win the season series with the Pistons.

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 03:40 PM
25%, I see us splitting 2 games a piece again.

Isaac
07-05-2005, 03:45 PM
You forgot the question again :banghead:

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 04:11 PM
damn..."I'm sorry Charlie Murphy, I was having too much fun"

Odds that Peck eats the equivalent of one whole pizza on July 16th at the party.

Suaveness
07-05-2005, 05:27 PM
damn..."I'm sorry Charlie Murphy, I was having too much fun"

Odds that Peck eats the equivalent on one whole pizza on July 16th at the party.

I could safely say Yes, because I'm not going and he won't have the opportunity to clobber me.... :devil: But I'll say No anyway, just to stay out of trouble

Odds that Jermaine and Ron will get along next year

Diamond Dave
07-05-2005, 05:37 PM
15%, We have a lot of All-star caliber players who we'll want the ball and the last shot.

Odds that Dale Davis lays the smackdown to some clown like Dalembert.