PDA

View Full Version : For any of you who ask for Sassan to return.

Hicks
06-23-2005, 03:05 PM
The latest example of why he will not be allowed back.

Latest registered name:

KSTAT FOR THE QUEER

email: xxsassxx31@aim.com

Day after his 90th alias was caught and banned.

MSA2CF
06-23-2005, 03:07 PM
I wondered who that was...:laugh:

Cactus Jax
06-23-2005, 03:10 PM
LOL, you have to admit he's getting a little more creative if anything.

Hicks
06-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Don't encourage him.

sixthman
06-23-2005, 03:18 PM
The fact that he doesn't bother to list a neutral email address tells you all you need to know.

grace
06-24-2005, 09:34 AM
Good God, that boy needs to get a life!

Hicks
06-24-2005, 01:48 PM
He's registered a few more colorful usernames since this post.

His ship had already sailed with PD, now it's sunk.

Harmonica
06-24-2005, 06:36 PM
I don't understand his problem with Kstat. Does he disdain all Detroit fans because of the idiotic actions of a few on 11/19? Which, of course, would be kinda ironic considering Sassan is middle eastern.

Shade
06-25-2005, 01:33 PM
I think this and the whole "Earl" thing pretty much tell us all we need to know about Sassan's character.

sweabs
06-25-2005, 01:49 PM
Anyone care to fill me in on the "Earl" thing?

Shade
06-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Sassan is at it again on the RATS board:

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110476

SycamoreKen
06-26-2005, 12:33 AM
Good God, that boy needs to get a life!

Well, now that he's not flying all over the country wearing dorky headbands he needs to do something. Do you think he actually wore it through the airport?

travmil
06-26-2005, 02:02 AM
Well, now that he's not flying all over the country wearing dorky headbands he needs to do something. Do you think he actually wore it through the airport?

A man standing in front of a giant Lego spaceman should watch out who he calls "dorky".

Sorry couldn't resist...... :D :zip:

SycamoreKen
06-26-2005, 06:17 PM
A man standing in front of a giant Lego spaceman should watch out who he calls "dorky".

Sorry couldn't resist...... :D :zip:

Hey, don't be making fun of that awsome monument to the achivement of mankind.:punch:

Now my posing like said lego guy...:nerd:

Mourning
06-26-2005, 06:59 PM
This was the thread where we met earl (http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12377&highlight=Earl)

He didnt stay aroud long, but lets please move on......

and then Vicious came with the golden "earl"quotes:

VT's wife: I thought you were coming home at 5pm. What were you doing at the bar?

VT: Plans change. That's how I live my life.

or

VT's boss: Why are you not wearing a shirt to work?

VT: That's how I live my life now. Let's please move on."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Priceless!!! :)

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Kegboy
06-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Yup.

Plans change. That's how I live my life now. Let's please move on.

Damn that was funny.

Kegboy
06-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Btw, Hicks, I love your new avatar. If only SMG still looked that good. :cry:

Sollozzo
06-27-2005, 01:28 AM
Btw, Hicks, I love your new avatar. If only SMG still looked that good. :cry:

Too true.

TripleThreat
06-27-2005, 10:25 PM
OK...I have a question...this stems off of an e-mail conversation I had with Sassan here recently...this isn't directed at him, but some things that he said got me to thinking, and I saw more mention of it in the "earl" thread.

I am relatively new to message boards...about a year or so, and I try and post the same way that I would talk to people in real life. But I am understanding that people "post" one way, and "act" in another. (Many people have remarked about this very thing in reference to Sassan...he's a great guy IRL, but on the net he treats people like crap.)

I know one reason why people post one way and act another...it's the internet tough guy syndrome. But why would this be the case otherwise? Why would so many people change the way that they act just because nobody is looking? I have always been taught that your true character is based on how you act when nobody is watching, yet I have been repeatedly bashed my more than one person for passing judgement on them without knowing them.

I guess I am confused...and I would like some answers...if anyone has any.

Hicks
06-28-2005, 01:27 AM
I think it has to do with social psychology. There are many subtle communication variables in real life that are taken away in this form.

Harmonica
06-28-2005, 11:07 AM
I think it has to do with social psychology. There are many subtle communication variables in real life that are taken away in this form.

Sassan's on-line and real life personas are pretty extreme though. In person he's polite and actually listens and engages in 2-way conversations. Can't say that's the case with his on-line persona. Although I wouldn't agree that "your true character is based on how you act when nobody is watching" is somehow analogous to a person's internet message board behavior. This is a pretty civil board, and even people say things here sometimes that I doubt they would say to each other in person. That's just the nature of the internet.

Evan_The_Dude
07-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Sassan's on-line and real life personas are pretty extreme though. In person he's polite and actually listens and engages in 2-way conversations. Can't say that's the case with his on-line persona. Although I wouldn't agree that "your true character is based on how you act when nobody is watching" is somehow analogous to a person's internet message board behavior. This is a pretty civil board, and even people say things here sometimes that I doubt they would say to each other in person. That's just the nature of the internet.

I know what this describes....

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/19350Davin_the_gansta1-med.JPG

SamBear
07-03-2005, 04:48 AM
I thought this only happed on the Spurs boards... :laugh: