PDA

View Full Version : We need more action in here.

Lord Helmet
06-07-2005, 11:55 PM
It has gotten too, "dead" here. It has ever since our last playoff game...:shudder: But, I feel we need to keep this forum active. I don't want to have to always go to the Colt board on RATS, even though its not that bad.

So, what I'm saying is we get more posts from obnox,Suaveness and naturallystoned.....:devil:

And, a few more posts from me, too. :laugh:

Suaveness
06-08-2005, 12:19 AM
The admins actually decided to digitally reduce the size of the board, so that it could fit to a more PG-type atmosphere.

"Colts Board Gone Wild" will be released sometime around August.

:uhoh:

"Colts Cheerleaders Gone Wild" would be more...interesting...topic, no?

Lord Helmet
06-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Wow! Posts in the Colts forum! :laugh: Keep it comin'!

Lord Helmet
06-08-2005, 12:24 AM
This just in! I just saw on Ch13 that Nick Harper has publicly apologized to the Colts, Mr.Polian,family,team, and the fans.

Suaveness
06-08-2005, 12:44 AM
Great. Cut him, we don't need him anyway

Lord Helmet
06-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Great. Cut him, we don't need him anyway
:laugh: Well, the Colts plan to take action on Harper once everything in the legal system is done.......

I don't think they will trade/release Doss, though.

ABADays
06-08-2005, 08:03 AM
Seems like we may not need individual team pictures this year. Just borrow the ones from police headquarters.

Natston
06-08-2005, 03:23 PM
With the way our defense goes through defensive backs I'd hate to see those guys get cut. As to the "Colts Board Gone Wild", I am young and in need of money...

obnoxiousmodesty
06-08-2005, 07:58 PM
With the way our defense goes through defensive backs I'd hate to see those guys get cut. As to the "Colts Board Gone Wild", I am young and in need of money...
:signit:

WEST
06-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Seems like we may not need individual team pictures this year. Just borrow the ones from police headquarters.

Thats the funniest thing I've heard on the Colts board this year. Also the saddest.