PDA

View Full Version : Poor Whittle Pistons

Hicks
06-06-2005, 11:51 PM
I'm already about to puke hearing multiple Pistons play this **** up. And that's exactly what it is, compared to any team with REAL struggles this season.

'We've been through a lot, with the brawl, injuries, guys being out.'

What about us, ********? Compared to us, you've faced nothing in those departments.

:soundoff:

Stryder
06-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Who really gives a crap?

Pay no attention to the side-show antics and just watch the basketball. This will be a good series.

Lord Helmet
06-07-2005, 12:10 AM
I'm already about to puke hearing multiple Pistons play this **** up. And that's exactly what it is, compared to any team with REAL struggles this season.

'We've been through a lot, with the brawl, injuries, guys being out.'

What about us, ********? Compared to us, you've faced nothing in those departments.

:soundoff:
The Brawl? :rolleyes: Yeah, Artest only missed 9 games, oh wait, he only PLAYED 9 games.........

PacerFan31
06-07-2005, 12:19 AM
Who really gives a crap?

Pay no attention to the side-show antics and just watch the basketball. This will be a good series.

I do, why the hell do they act like they went through so much, thats bull****.

DrBadd01
06-07-2005, 01:08 AM
I concure with what you have all said. The pistons didn't go through ANYTHING compared to what the we had the go through. My hope is that the media doesn't play it up that way in the promos for the finals. If they do it will just give me another reason to boycott the finals. Oh yeah, GO SPURS!

grace
06-07-2005, 12:12 PM
I concure with what you have all said. The pistons didn't go through ANYTHING compared to what the we had the go through. My hope is that the media doesn't play it up that way in the promos for the finals. If they do it will just give me another reason to boycott the finals. Oh yeah, GO SPURS!

You know they :censored: will! I'm not going to watch because lately whenever I watch the Pistons on TV they end up winning. :mad:

SamBear
06-22-2005, 04:31 PM
You know they :censored: will! I'm not going to watch because lately whenever I watch the Pistons on TV they end up winning. :mad:
I take it you watched the game yesterday? :pissed:

:annoyed:

GO SPURS GO!!!!

:D

grace
06-24-2005, 09:40 AM
I watched bits and pieces. If the Pistons ever had more than a 2 point lead I'd turn it off.

For those of you keeping score my niece had game 7 wrong. I think she picked Detroit just to make us mad.