PDA

View Full Version : Lord ! Check out this mugshot

PHC Fan
06-03-2005, 03:32 PM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/graphics/pepper1.jpg

This may be the scariest looking dude I have ever seen. http://forums.operationsports.com/vBulletin/images/smilies/graemlins/y3.gif...

http://www.leenks.com/link16725.htm
Can somebody post it? I'm getting a 403 Forbidden.

Shade
06-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Don't tell me you "young'uns" don't recognize the infamous Mr. Yuck...? ;)

Seriously, though, the image is gone. It looks like they were specualting as to it's authenticity, too.

Hicks
06-03-2005, 03:38 PM
It's loading for me, and God damn!

Shade
06-03-2005, 03:42 PM
It's loading for me, and God damn!

Then post it!

*shakes fist*

Post...it... :soapbox:

Hicks
06-03-2005, 03:46 PM
You asked for it :shudder:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/pepper1.jpg

Hicks
06-03-2005, 03:47 PM
That is what Gollum would look like if he were real and living today.

Shade
06-03-2005, 03:51 PM
You asked for it :shudder:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/pepper1.jpg

HOLY LORD!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

Hicks
06-03-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm afraid to ask about his parents..... or his children ...... or how he got children....... :puke:

Jose Slaughter
06-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Looks like Peter Lore & Chucky had a Love Connection

Vicious Tyrant
06-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Ugh. That dude is a sex offender in Ohio. Do a google search for Brian Peppers, or check out snopes.com - their message board has a big thread on him I was reading just last night in the "photo gallery" section.

There's a lot of crap online spoofing that photo if you search under his name.

SycamoreKen
06-06-2005, 12:25 AM
That dude has done some serious drugs.

travmil
06-06-2005, 02:53 AM
That dude has done some serious drugs.

....or at least his folks did.

Anthem
06-06-2005, 03:01 AM
I hate to be the bleeding heart, but does nobody feel bad for the guy? He'll always be looked at as a freak through no fault of his own. The "Gross Sexual Imposition" thing (whatever that is) isn't cool, and his problems don't excuse his behavior. He made those choices and has to bear the consequences.

He can't help how he looks, though. It's genetic.

SoupIsGood
06-06-2005, 03:06 AM
I hate to be the bleeding heart, but does nobody feel bad for the guy? He'll always be looked at as a freak through no fault of his own. The "Gross Sexual Imposition" thing (whatever that is) isn't cool, and his problems don't excuse his behavior. He made those choices and has to bear the consequences.

I felt bad for him, but then heard he was a sex offender. Now, I feel bad for him, and hate his guts.

travmil
06-06-2005, 03:12 AM

Well, it is said that people with his syndrome are of normal intelligence. That means he committed the crimes he did with full knowledge that they were wrong. By the way, Gross Sexual Imposition as far as I can tell, is forced sex, with a victim under the age of 15, with limited ability to resist. Translation: He likes to rape young people who are either much smaller than him, or impaired in some way. Hard for me to feel sorry in this case.

Vicious Tyrant
06-06-2005, 09:49 AM

I guess I feel mixed, torn. Firstly, I'm not sure what the offense actually means. Second, I'm not sure I know how I would deal with that kind of appearance. I don't know....

Anthem
06-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Well, it is said that people with his syndrome are of normal intelligence. That means he committed the crimes he did with full knowledge that they were wrong.

I already said any crimes he committed aren't the point, and he should pay the full penalty, whatever that is.

I just feel bad for somebody that ugly through no fault of their own. This guy's a photoshop icon... imagine googling your name and seeing your ugly mug in all kinds of photos.

Vicious Tyrant
06-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Ya know, this reminds me of a guy I knew perepherially in college. Jay, if you see this thread, do you remember that guy (Joel Sonnenstein?) who had been burned really badly? He was pretty "disfigured" - I know that has to be the totally wrong word, but I don't know what else to call it - and yet appeared to be a completely cool guy who just didn't let his looks get the best of him. I didn't actually know him, so I may be wrong there.

I suppose that takes a tremendous amount of strength or something. I can barely imagine living like that - and I REALLY can't imagine one of my kids having to deal with something like that.

So, I kind of feel sorry for him, but kind of not. I hope that bold answer really settles things.

Evan_The_Dude
06-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Translation: He likes to rape young people who are either much smaller than him, or impaired in some way. Hard for me to feel sorry in this case.

Looks like he wouldn't have much of a choice because judging by the height of his head vs. that light switch it appears he's a MIDGET!

SycamoreKen
06-06-2005, 07:22 PM
I already said any crimes he committed aren't the point, and he should pay the full penalty, whatever that is.

I just feel bad for somebody that ugly through no fault of their own. This guy's a photoshop icon... imagine googling your name and seeing your ugly mug in all kinds of photos.

If you look at his yearbook pictures on the site, he was rather decent looking then. I think his hard living and lack of personal upkeep have as much to do with his appearence as his genetics do.

SycamoreKen
06-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Looks like he wouldn't have much of a choice because judging by the height of his head vs. that light switch it appears he's a MIDGET!

I completely disagree. There is never a reason for that type of behavior.

Bball
06-06-2005, 08:07 PM
...And yet he has a full head of hair.... Has anyone ever seen a bald transient? Do they exist?

Hmmmmm...

;)
-Bball

Evan_The_Dude
06-12-2005, 03:05 AM
I completely disagree. There is never a reason for that type of behavior.

Not what I meant. I was speaking of the fact that he targets smaller kids. As for what he does, I hope he burns in hell for it.

Hicks
06-12-2005, 03:10 AM
Ironically he's been replaced by Mr. Yuck.

Vicious Tyrant
06-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Here's an interesting link for comparison's sake:

www.joelsonnenberg.com

For what it's worth.

birdman
06-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Brian Peppers Photoshop contest...
http://gorillamask.net/brianpeppers.shtml