PDA

View Full Version : What going on with Btown?

Hicks
06-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Btown! :mad: Get back in the garage! *jabs btown into the garage using broomstick*

[/Mike Brady]

Peck
06-04-2005, 04:46 PM
I love D.C. but man is it expensive.

SycamoreKen
07-05-2005, 04:30 PM
All hail btown and his mighty ability to mooch off of other people.

Are you sure you aren't one of my in-laws?

SycamoreKen
07-05-2005, 04:44 PM
If you have an attractive daughter, I could be someday......

:eyebrow:

Too much beach time today. We're about to get nailed with the tail end of a tropical storm, so it should be fun tonight. Good thing the liqour cabinet was stocked this morning...

If I did have a daughter I would have to lock her in the basement to keep her away from you!:arrgh:

SycamoreKen
07-05-2005, 05:11 PM
I hope you enjoy Florida.

sweabs
07-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Aw man - good to hear from ya btown. I miss the humour you bring to this place!

SycamoreKen
07-08-2005, 07:14 PM
&^#%$&@w^%$#!!!!!!!!!

It looks like we're about to have a big-*** hurricane rip through our little part of the Gulf.

We're going to have to head back to Indy 7 days early.

I hope it disappears somehow.

Sorry to see you had to cut your trip short.

McClintic Sphere
08-12-2005, 10:19 PM
&^#%$&@w^%$#!!!!!!!!!

It looks like we're about to have a big-*** hurricane rip through our little part of the Gulf.

We're going to have to head back to Indy 7 days early.

I hope it disappears somehow.

Btown, I had an experience much like yours a few years back. I had been dating this girl for only like a week when she on a whim invites me to vacation with her sister's family in Myrtle Beach, SC. A tropical storm hit about 6 hrs after we arrived and we had to abandon our campsite for 3 days and after we returned it was like 95+ for the rest of the week. That produced a new rule to live by for me: Never vacation south of like, Lexington, KY in August.
Why don't you come back to Indy and employ your political strategems where we most need them?