PDA

View Full Version : Who's pumped?

Lord Helmet
06-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Who's pumped for the new season? I know I am. All I have to ask is................ ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may seem like a ways away, but football isn't. It's almost back! :cool:

Suaveness
06-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Sadly, I don't think I can get excited until we beat NE....IF we beat NE....

ABADays
06-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Suave - early leader for the Most Pessimistic Colt Poster :)

Suaveness
06-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Suave - early leader for the Most Pessimistic Colt Poster :)

Oh come now, I DO have legitimacy here. They've lost to them 5 times in a row! How can I get excited when we've done little to correct this problem. Because it is something different that loses the game each time. A goalline stand, a beating in the playoffs, 3 redzone TOs and a missed FG, a horrible offensive game in the playoffs. Tell me how we are gonig to beat them if we haven't really changed much.

Hicks
06-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Redbull?

SoupIsGood
06-03-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm not. I decided last season to not devote too much emotion to this team until they start worrying about winning in the postseason, not selling regular-season tickets. (read: defense)

Lord Helmet
06-03-2005, 12:55 AM
I'm not. I decided last season to not devote too much emotion to this team until they start worrying about winning in the postseason, not selling regular-season tickets. (read: defense)
Oh, the team cares about winning in the postseason, last year, they just didn't play aggressive on the offensive side of the ball. They played conservative. The defense we played against the Patriots in that game was decent, considering our reputation for defense.

I'm ready for some football, even though we will probably lose to the Patriots again this year, in the regular season and postseason.......:( :mad:

Suaveness
06-03-2005, 01:51 AM
What is to say they won't play conservative again? Every time they try to push the pace, they lose. Every time they slow it down, they lose. This team can't find a happy medium on offense against the Pats. I could care less about the rest of the teams, we can beat the others (though Baltimore worries me). If we don't beat NE, we don't go anywhere. And until we do, I refuse to put my hopes into this team. I'm sick of being let down all the time

Lord Helmet
06-03-2005, 02:43 AM
What is to say they won't play conservative again? Every time they try to push the pace, they lose. Every time they slow it down, they lose. This team can't find a happy medium on offense against the Pats. I could care less about the rest of the teams, we can beat the others (though Baltimore worries me). If we don't beat NE, we don't go anywhere. And until we do, I refuse to put my hopes into this team. I'm sick of being let down all the time
I know, its tough. And, I completely agree with you. If we can't find a way to beat New England, we're not going anywhere.

Maybe this year, the Colts will treat their regular season matchup with New England like a playoff game. Because, it essentially is. If we beat them, they have to come to our house in the playoffs.

Oh well, at least we own the Broncos..... :shrug:

Graywolf_59
06-03-2005, 08:54 AM
The Pacer's R done..........Time for the Pony's to start up now :)

Diamond Dave
06-03-2005, 11:22 AM

This is dead-on how I feel. Peyton throwing long bombs sure does sell-out though. :rolleyes:

Suaveness
06-03-2005, 12:17 PM
I love watching this team, don't get me wrong. But it is sooooo frustrating watching us lose to NE year in and year out. You would think that we could find a way to beat them. Maybe with Weis and Crennel gone we can win. Who knows.

Since86
06-03-2005, 01:56 PM
To answer the original question.........

Yes, I'm PUMPED!

BluBlood
06-03-2005, 02:34 PM
To answer the original question.........

Yes, I'm PUMPED!

I'm with you guys. P.U.M.P.E.D

obnoxiousmodesty
06-03-2005, 07:16 PM
100 days until the regular season begins.

I'm already mired in my summer sports funk. Oh how I wish it was time for football season.

Hoop
06-03-2005, 11:40 PM
:woot:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/Hooping/FootballSeason.jpg

:cucumber:

cramerica
06-04-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm pumped, it just sucks I'll be in Iraq the whole season.