PDA

View Full Version : David Stern - Booed and impact

waterjater
05-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Anyone else notice our miraculous playoff run blew up in smoke about the same time our fans booed David Stern on National TV? We haven't gotten a break or played anything resembling basketball since the 1st half of Game 3....coincidentally the same exact moment that we booed and embarrassed David Stern on Nat'l TV.

Coincidence??? or we just ran out of gas.

Before anyone goes off on me.......This was just for pure fun's sake!!!!

I personally think we have hit the wall!! We haven't had any energy since the 1st half of game 3. I just think it is funny that it coincidentally happened at the same time as we booed Stern! :)

Here's hoping we win Game 6 and see if the Pistons just might buckle under the pressure of a game 7....WHEN THEY WERE AND ARE EXPECTED TO KICK OUR BUTTS!

Water

Isaac
05-18-2005, 05:01 PM
good thread. couldnt agree more.

Anthem
05-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah, the reffing's been fair. I haven't had any qualms about the calls. And except for a stretch yesterday, it wasn't as if the Pistons were playing brilliantly. We just fell apart.

PacerFan31
05-18-2005, 06:56 PM
I think that the pistons will be in trouble against Miami, just my personal opinion, and don't get me wrong, I hate the pistons, o how I hate them, but personally I think we just ran out of gas.

BigMac
05-18-2005, 07:02 PM
Hell, $tern expected that so I doubt that he had a problem with that. I am sure, however, that he had some thoughts about his safety here but I think we showed him we are not animals as a lot of the Detroit fans are. But let's not delve into that arena right now, OK?