PDA

View Full Version : Grant Hill/Ron Artest PTI earlier...

Brian
05-17-2005, 11:44 PM
I was watching PTI earlier,And I saw artest on the list so I waited to see what they were gonna say.Well I guess that Artest and Hill are going to be on Donny Deutsch on CNBC this friday night.In the clip they showed on PTI Grant Hill was saying he wouldve done the same thing that Artest did that 11/19 night.

But I think it should be pretty interesting.

But the show was supposed to be on sometime before friday,but Donny Deutsch decided to hold it back untill friday.

Just thought id let everyone know,maybe someone can record it and upload it.

If this has already been posted im sorry.

Brian

Unclebuck
05-17-2005, 11:48 PM
sorry

Unclebuck
05-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Interesting.

Just wonder how things would have been different if Grant Hill was the one who went into the stands.

Brian
05-17-2005, 11:49 PM
LOL...the poster boy of the NBA lost it.

10 games out.

Jermaniac
05-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Grant Hill jumped in the stands, suspended for 10 games. City of Detroit fined 5 million doallars for Brawl. Ben Wallace suspended 20 games for starting a riot.

sweabs
05-18-2005, 12:20 AM
a

Jermaniac
05-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Grant Hill would have got his *** kicked if he jumped in the crowd, man thinking about it is just so funny. Grant Hill jumping after that geek and he runs up to him and the geeks decks him.

Shade
05-18-2005, 12:25 AM
I've also often wondered what it would be like if ponies had wings, and could fly me away to the magical land of Oz.

But since neither of those things are ever going to happen, I don't worry about it too much.

It'll never happen if you don't believe it will happen. :tongue:

And it's not as cool as you might think. It's kind of fun the first couple times, then it just gets weird...

Stryder
05-18-2005, 12:28 AM
It doesn't matter what anyone else WOULD have done in the same situation.

Other people's reactions or would-be reactions are independent of and irrelevant to the situation that occured on 11/19/04.

Shade
05-18-2005, 12:29 AM
I'm well aware of the fact that you enjoy riding ponies. I wasn't really talking about doing so from behind, however....

You're just jealous because :dance: is tired. :tongue:

Shade
05-18-2005, 12:31 AM
If it makes anyone feel better, I would have rushed the stands too.

Of course, I would have at least hit the vendor and snagged a beer while I was up there.

3ptmiller
05-18-2005, 12:37 AM
If it makes anyone feel better, I would have rushed the stands too.

Of course, I would have at least hit the vendor and snagged a beer while I was up there.

Shade change your Sig! :mad: (i know its gona be 2-4 but anyways)

Deadshot
05-18-2005, 08:52 AM
I saw this piece as well and it was very interesting.

Wilbon claimed that he believes Hill would have possibly done it because of his African-American upbringing (even though he says the Hill family is great). That is ridiculous.

Kornheiser then went on to say that with all of his (Hill's) education, Hill would have stopped halfway and thought about it if he had a long way to run.