PDA

View Full Version : Uncle abington's first ever game to the Mecca (Fieldhouse)

abington
05-15-2005, 11:03 PM
What can I say?
The Conseco Fieldhouse is basketball perfection. Those of you who live in Indy are truly fortunate. For an obsessed Pacer fan like me who lives out of state, it was such an unbelievably sureal experience to be among 18,000 fellow Pacers and walk around the concourses and look at all the exhibits and banners and posters and whatnot. I felt like I had died and gone to Pacer heaven. And then the game the started. and the rest was dismal.

FiestyFosterFanatic
05-15-2005, 11:12 PM
The arena is so nice. I get so pumped every time I get to step inside the Fieldhouse doors. Anytime any of my out of town friends are in, I take them to Conseco, whether there is a game or not...just to show them heaven.

ABADays
05-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Always great to see people's first impression. I feel so bad that the game was such a stinker for you.

abington
05-15-2005, 11:43 PM
Always great to see people's first impression. I feel so bad that the game was such a stinker for you.

I know. But the deafening sound when Reggie was introduced almost...almost made it worthwile.

pacerwaala
05-15-2005, 11:57 PM
What can I say?
The Conseco Fieldhouse is basketball perfection. Those of you who live in Indy are truly fortunate. For an obsessed Pacer fan like me who lives out of state, it was such an unbelievably sureal experience to be among 18,000 fellow Pacers and walk around the concourses and look at all the exhibits and banners and posters and whatnot. I felt like I had died and gone to Pacer heaven. And then the game the started. and the rest was dismal.

Thanx for jinxing htem abington. just kidding. hope you had a good time.