PDA

View Full Version : Which Wallace Do You Hate The Most?

Mr. Pink
05-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Welp, kerosene, we'll see how close it will be.

Personally, I gotta pick Benny. The guy just rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if you'd call it hate, but I despise him. I just want to beat Detroit to see him cry.

Isaac
05-15-2005, 10:49 PM
I definitley hate Rasheed more.

I respect Ben, (I still hate him) But whenever I see that smile on Rashweeds face i just want to PUNCH him!

Of course, I never would though. (Before 11/19 that would have immidiatley been thought of as a joke but now i think i need the disclaimer)

Kegboy
05-15-2005, 10:49 PM
Sheed. That thing on his head just freaks me out.

I just laugh at Ben, ever since the Scot Pollard "He started it" incident. :chuckle:

Mr. Pink
05-15-2005, 10:50 PM
Don't forget to vote now! ;)

cramerica
05-15-2005, 10:51 PM
I don't hate anyone.

I really can't stand to watch, look at, or listen to Rasheed. ***** him.

Mr. Pink
05-15-2005, 10:53 PM
I don't hate anyone.

I really can't stand to watch, look at, or listen to Rasheed. ***** him.

Must be tough love then...

FiestyFosterFanatic
05-15-2005, 10:54 PM
I hate everyone on the Pistons, but Rashweed takes the cake.

Isaac
05-15-2005, 10:56 PM
At this time of the year I also hate everybody on the Pistons. But I gotta admit, If Tayshaun Prince was on our team, Id love him.

I liked him a lot when he was on Kentucky.

cramerica
05-15-2005, 10:56 PM
Must be tough love then...
Let's just put it this way. I don't wish ill will on him or anyone in his family...but if he decided to quit playing ball tomorrow, I would be a very happy man.

Hicks
05-15-2005, 10:57 PM
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ben Wallace-allace-allace-allace-allace-allace-allace-allace.....

cramerica
05-15-2005, 10:57 PM
At this time of the year I also hate everybody on the Pistons. But I gotta admit, If Tayshaun Prince was on our team, Id love him.

I liked him a lot when he was on Kentucky.
If Prince, Rip, or Chauncey were on our team, I'd embrace them with some good ol' TLC. But that's pretty much it.

Isaac
05-15-2005, 10:59 PM
If Prince, Rip, or Chauncey was on our team, I'd embrace them with some good ol' TLC. But that's pretty much it.

Ugh, Chauncy drives me nuts. Hes definitley my 3rd most hated Piston. I can't stand his smug smile. GOD i hate chauncy.

cramerica
05-15-2005, 11:00 PM
Ugh, Chauncy drives me nuts. Hes definitley my 3rd most hated Piston. I can't stand his smug smile. GOD i hate chauncy.
I definitely disagree. He's a great scoring option and he can dish the ball any given night. I'll take him.

Isaac
05-15-2005, 11:01 PM
I definitely disagree. He's a great scoring option and he can dish the ball any given night. I'll take him.

I guess if he was on the Pacers id like him, but because hes on the Pistons and the way he rubs me, I HATE him.

Mr. Pink
05-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Our team would be just like Detroit is, if we had Prince.

JT
Artest
Prince
JO
Davis

That's a pretty good defensive line-up!

Isaac
05-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Our team would be just like Detroit is, if we had Prince.

JT
Artest
Prince
JO
Davis

That's a pretty good defensive line-up!

Wow, that really looks like a championship lineup.

ABADays
05-15-2005, 11:22 PM
Rusty.

brichard
05-15-2005, 11:27 PM
I hate Mike Wallace.

King Mob
05-15-2005, 11:38 PM
I was going to post a poll on this once, just out of curiousity, but then the Det/Indy series started up. But would anyone trade Prince for Artest, straight up? Offensively, I think it's a push, and defensively, Artest has a clear edge. But would you give up the difference defensively to get rid of Artest, who's a loose cannon, to get a consummate team-first glue guy like Prince?

Were I the Indy GM, I'd do it in a second.

Harmonica
05-15-2005, 11:50 PM
Ben. He was at the epicenter of 11/19 and received little more than a slap on the wrist. Although now I understand why. I didn't know until recently that the Pistons owner and Stern are good friends. As Glen says in Raising Arizona: Well this whole thing is just who knows who and favortism.

indygeezer
05-15-2005, 11:55 PM
Ben. He was at the epicenter of 11/19 and received little more than a slap on the wrist. Although now I understand why. I didn't know until recently that the Pistons owner and Stern are good friends. As Glen says in Raising Arizona: Well this whole thing is just who knows who and favortism.

Another consiracy theorist moves to the dark side. :devil:

Seriously, I think in their own time and in their own way, the Simons will make Der Commish pay for his sins against humanity.
I jsut get the feeling that they are the quiet retribution types myself.

Mr. Pink
05-16-2005, 12:32 AM
I was going to post a poll on this once, just out of curiousity, but then the Det/Indy series started up. But would anyone trade Prince for Artest, straight up? Offensively, I think it's a push, and defensively, Artest has a clear edge. But would you give up the difference defensively to get rid of Artest, who's a loose cannon, to get a consummate team-first glue guy like Prince?

NO WAY! Artest is 100000 times more fierce and tough that Prince.

grace
05-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Actually the title of the thread should be "Which Piston can you tolerate?"

My vote would be Lindsey Hunter. Chauncey would be next, but only when he plays like crap. Tayshawn would make the list if he'd quit blocking our shots.

NewType
05-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Another consiracy theorist moves to the dark side. :devil:

Seriously, I think in their own time and in their own way, the Simons will make Der Commish pay for his sins against humanity.
I jsut get the feeling that they are the quiet retribution types myself.

Conspire a plot with Rockets' owner and other unhappy owners to overturn him as commish... :devil:

grace
05-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Conspire a plot with Rockets' owner and other unhappy owners to overturn him as commish... :devil:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Isaac
05-16-2005, 12:26 PM

You're insane. There are only a few people I would trade Artest for, and Prince isn't even close.

Harmonica
05-16-2005, 01:02 PM
You're insane. There are only a few people I would trade Artest for, and Prince isn't even close.

I would. Because we're probably going to get a lot less than Prince when we finally do trade Ron.

Isaac
05-16-2005, 01:03 PM
I would. Because we're probably going to get a lot less than Prince when we finally do trade Ron.

There are 30 GMs who would love to have Ron on their team. I hope Donnie Walsh is smart enough not to trade him unless we get offered LBJ, KG, Duncan, Shaq or Dwayne Wade.

Harmonica
05-16-2005, 01:15 PM
There are 30 GMs who would love to have Ron on their team. I hope Donnie Walsh is smart enough not to trade him unless we get offered LBJ, KG, Duncan, Shaq or Dwayne Wade.

:lmao:

Is Petrie one of those GMs? No, wait, he turned down a Ron for Peja deal. Twice. What about Weisbrod? Um, nope. He turned down Ron + Jon for McGrady. Ainge? Surely the idea of having Ron would get him to consider parting with Pierce. Uh-uh. C'mon now, Redd for Ron is fair. Sorry. Looks like your list is dwindling. There are not 30 GMs who would love to have Ron on their team. Don't kid yourself.

Cactus Jax
05-16-2005, 02:54 PM
:lmao:

Is Petrie one of those GMs? No, wait, he turned down a Ron for Peja deal. Twice. What about Weisbrod? Um, nope. He turned down Ron + Jon for McGrady. Ainge? Surely the idea of having Ron would get him to consider parting with Pierce. Uh-uh. C'mon now, Redd for Ron is fair. Sorry. Looks like your list is dwindling. There are not 30 GMs who would love to have Ron on their team. Don't kid yourself.

That is a sign and trade I could see happening if Redd makes it clear to the Bucks he's not coming back.

Artest + Pollard for Redd would give him a pretty large contract, and for us a great line-up. The only problem with this is that unless they want to go WAY over the cap, then JJ is gone for sure, DD I think would be signed back anyway.

Tinsley/AJ
Redd/Freddie
Jackson/Bender
O'Neal/Croshere
DD/Foster

Hicks
05-16-2005, 04:53 PM
It's true that with Redd apparently wanting to leave Milwaukee to be LeBron's bitc-- I mean uh, Robin to his Batman, or if not that then to another contender. Well, if we add his shooting to what we have right now, I sure as hell feel we're a contender. He's like Reggie, only he won't defer and he's a maddenly good shooter. If we got him for Artest, I would be dancing.

I believe he's quicker than Reggie too, so he could potentially be (if even a little) better at chasing Rip and other quick 2's than Miller.

King Mob
05-16-2005, 05:33 PM
I don't think there's a shooter in the league with a quicker release than Redd. If you're not already skying for the block when he catches the pass, you have virtually no chance at disrupting his shot. He isn't any better at guarding Rip than anyone else though.

PHC Fan
05-16-2005, 05:35 PM
I hate the way that Rashweed curses at the fans. Like it or not, those fans help pay for your salary.