PDA

View Full Version : "I'm going to F*** them up!!.....

Skaut_Ech
05-15-2005, 01:52 PM
".....I'm tired of them kids!" This is a direct quote from one of the players I thought I'd pass along to you guys. Now if he actually follows through on his threat, we'll see. I can see some real tempers flaringthis game.

SoupIsGood
05-15-2005, 01:54 PM
A Pacer player?

Why do I think this was Dale....

Edit- I know why. The use of the word 'kids'.

Was that a word-for-word quote, Skaut? I hope so, because that means either Reggie or Dale is pissed. A good thing.

Another edit- Also, the use of 'them'. Seems to me Reggie would say 'those.'

Jermaniac
Who said that? And when was it said.

Jermaniac
A Pacer player?

Why do I think this was Dale.... Dale was the first person that popped into my mind.

SoupIsGood
05-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Dale was the first person that popped into my mind.

I really hope so, because then my prediction of Dale letting loose his frustration, and opening up a can is looking even better....

3ptmiller
05-15-2005, 02:52 PM
So who said that Skaut?

indygeezer
05-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Or was it a Piston player referring to our younger guys?????

Hmmm if so, good get him tossed.

Jermaniac
05-15-2005, 02:57 PM
This is what I hate,what the hell was the point of posting this if you are not going to tell us who said it?

DisplacedKnick
05-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Scott, Scott, Scott - always causing trouble ... :D

Skaut_Ech
05-15-2005, 03:07 PM
This is what I hate,what the hell was the point of posting this if you are not going to tell us who said it?

Because I'm not going to betray this Pacer players confidence. If he says something in confidence, I'm going to keep it that way, but I thought you'd like to know the intensity one of our key players is bringing to the game today. I'm not going to "out" him just to satisy your curiosity.

Scott, Scott, Scott - always causing trouble ...

Who? me......? lol

Knucklehead Warrior
05-15-2005, 03:10 PM
We're going to try to win in spite of the refs
Some coach told me that in confidence. I can't tell ya who. (Might have been JVG, might not)

Jermaniac
05-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Ohh thats nice, thats like making a topic saying.

Man you should have heard what this one player just said. But I cant tell you who it was and what he said. Okay bye, you can now talk amongst yourself.

Skaut_Ech
05-15-2005, 03:14 PM
Ohh thats nice, thats like making a topic saying.

Man you should have heard what this one player just said. But I cant tell you who it was and what he said. Okay bye, you can now talk amongst yourself.

That makes less than one whit of sense. I TOLD you what he said. You know it's a key player. It's not too hard to narrow it down.

shags
05-15-2005, 03:16 PM
That makes less than one whit of sense. I TOLD you what he said. You know it's a key player. It's not too hard to narrow it down.

Just like when you posted that a player on the Pacers got drunk and high and didn't sleep after the Game 6 loss to the Celtics, everyone on this board knew it was Austin Croshere. It's not too tough to figure out.

:)

SoupIsGood
05-15-2005, 03:17 PM

Just for the record, I appreciated it, Skaut....

Even if my guess is wrong, it's still nice to know our team is fired up for this.

Jermaniac
05-15-2005, 03:56 PM
Who ever it is, he sure is "****ing them up"

hoopsforlife
05-15-2005, 04:44 PM
It was probably Jackson talking about the Pacers. :(

Jermaniac
05-15-2005, 04:49 PM
Dont even try to blame this on Jack cause right now he is playing the best out of any of our players.

Tim
05-15-2005, 06:12 PM
This game is just another example of why this team will not go anywhere.
They couldn't give this game away fast enough.

Hicks
05-15-2005, 06:15 PM
This game is just another example of why this team will not go anywhere.
They couldn't give this game away fast enough.

It sure looks that way. Jackson's the only one who played well in this game, and I learned a lot about who this player is today. I also learned the same thing about the others on this squad. I belive Ron would be with the latter players as well; he was last year. Someone said something about Elton Brand. Hmm...

hoopsforlife
05-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Dont even try to blame this on Jack cause right now he is playing the best out of any of our players.

Yeah, he had the best game of the bunch today. This team is so bi-polar its not funny.

Some days the "Perfect Pacers" show up and sometimes the "Painful Pacers" showup.

Today was the Painful Pacers. :(

Jermaniac
05-15-2005, 06:23 PM
It sure looks that way. Jackson's the only one who played well in this game, and I learned a lot about who this player is today. I also learned the same thing about the others on this squad. I belive Ron would be with the latter players as well; he was last year. Someone said something about Elton Brand. Hmm... What about Elton Brand? Trade Ron for Elton Brand?

indygeezer
05-15-2005, 06:24 PM
What about Elton Brand? Trade Ron for Elton Brand?

Sounds good to me. But too early to talk about. Let's win game 5 first.

Jermaniac
05-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Tinsley
Fred
Jack
Brand
JO

Sounds good to me, but I rather have Ron.

Hoop
05-15-2005, 06:38 PM
One of the cheerleaders said I was the best she'd ever had, I won't say who she is though ............... :rolleyes:

grace
05-15-2005, 07:54 PM
One of the cheerleaders said I was the best she'd ever had, I won't say who she is though ............... :rolleyes:

It was the Pacemate sitting next to Peter Vesey. I wouldn't be bragging that you're better than Vesey at anything. ;)

As for the original quote the first thing that popped into my mind was some Pacer in the middle of a day care center. Someone who's good at photoshop should get the movie poster from "Kindergarten Cop" and change Arnold to one of the Pacers (or maybe it was David Craig who really said the quote).

ABADays
05-15-2005, 08:05 PM
Skaut

Would you mind removing Diamond Dave's post from your sig? I didn't like when I saw it, I didn't like it on the replays. To me it makes Tinsley look like classless trash. I doubt the fans in the section appreicated it much - especially if they had their children with them. Maybe when Tins child is older and hears MF bombs he will understand a little better.

Unclebuck
05-15-2005, 09:34 PM
I seriously doubt Dale would say something like this.

More than likely it was Reggie. Although I suppose Cro or AJ might say something like that.

Jax, I doubt it was him

Isaac
05-15-2005, 10:24 PM
I thought Reggie as soon as I heard the quote.

I definitley couldn't see Cro saying it, but AJ maybe.

Kegboy
05-15-2005, 10:30 PM
I thought Reggie as soon as I heard the quote.

I definitley couldn't see Cro saying it, but AJ maybe.

Come on, we all know it was the Scot. :cool:

tora tora
05-15-2005, 10:32 PM
Sounds like something Jackson would say imho.....

cramerica
05-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Who cares now. This post is nothing but a moot point.

BigMac
05-16-2005, 12:59 AM
It was a Piston?

:)

grace
05-16-2005, 10:22 AM
I can't believe I didn't think of this before.

It was David Stern!

I think the quote was probably "You're going to F*** them up!" He told that to the officiating crew before last nights game. If you don't believe me ask JVG. He told me that a league offical called and told him so.