PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone post footage of the Carlisle press conference??

PacerNation
05-14-2005, 11:10 PM
I'm out of the Indianapolis area right now and I've only seen brief snippets of footage aired on ESPN. Does anyone have the full coverage (maybe from local new like WB4 or WTHR, etc.)?

If anyone can find time to post it I'd really appreciate it. When someone like Carlisle gets angry you really should pay attention.

Indyfan
05-14-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm out of the Indianapolis area right now and I've only seen brief snippets of footage aired on ESPN. Does anyone have the full coverage (maybe from local new like WB4 or WTHR, etc.)?

If anyone can find time to post it I'd really appreciate it. When someone like Carlisle gets angry you really should pay attention.

You can watch it on NBA.com if you have the inside ticket package, (comes with Audio league pass). It has the full press conference, works pretty well with high speed connection. I haven't seen it available on indystar.com, sometimes they have video feeds with the atricles.

Jermaniac
05-14-2005, 11:46 PM
It was on Sport Center a few minutes ago, it will probably be on again.

PacerNation
05-14-2005, 11:47 PM
You can watch it on NBA.com if you have the inside ticket package, (comes with Audio league pass). It has the full press conference, works pretty well with high speed connection. I haven't seen it available on indystar.com, sometimes they have video feeds with the atricles.

I don't have the inside ticket package. Good idea though. Anyone else?

rabid
05-15-2005, 02:07 AM
Actually I don't think you need inside ticket to watch the press conference. Go to this page and try the link http://www.nba.com/playoffs2005/series_detind.html

PacerNation
05-15-2005, 10:57 AM
Thanks a lot!