PDA

View Full Version : WNDE reports David Stern will be at Conseco tonight

Unclebuck
05-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Shocking

Mushmouth
05-13-2005, 04:32 PM
WOW

I hope he gets the (verbal) treatment he deserves, but I definitely wouldn't be too shocked if he catches a bag of peanuts to the head.

Deadshot
05-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Why hope that he is tortured? If Stern wants to, he can make our fans look worse than those at the brawl.

I mean, I am annoyed at Stern just as much as the next Pacers fan, but there would be no justification in doing something bad to him at the game tonight.

Diamond Dave
05-13-2005, 04:42 PM
I highly doubt anyone even realizes that he is there. They won't show him on screen, and everyone else will be focused on the game.

ROCislandWarrior
05-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Why hope that he is tortured? If Stern wants to, he can make our fans look worse than those at the brawl.

I mean, I am annoyed at Stern just as much as the next Pacers fan, but there would be no justification in doing something bad to him at the game tonight.

Cooler Heads Prevail... Have we not learned ANYTHING from this season.

Mushmouth
05-13-2005, 04:46 PM

Who the F said they want him tortured? Certainly wasn't me...

Booing isn't a capital offense quite yet.

BigMac
05-13-2005, 04:53 PM
I highly doubt anyone even realizes that he is there. They won't show him on screen, and everyone else will be focused on the game.

Oh, they'll notice. Whispers will go around the Fieldhouse stating that "...Stern is here...over there..."

It will go around and everyone will notice. As much as I hate Stern, I hope that no one gets too involved with that. It is the GAME that it is all about.

rabid
05-13-2005, 04:53 PM
I wouldn't wory about it. It's Friday the 13th today... what could possibly go wrong? :devil:

Deadshot
05-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Who the F said they want him tortured? Certainly wasn't me...

Booing isn't a capital offense quite yet.

No need to pull out the F-bombs. When I say tortured, I don't mean they are literally going to spit in his face. But I still don't think a heated verbal exchange like you suggested is in line with how Pacers fans should act.

rel
05-13-2005, 05:16 PM
yay!!!....wait, is this a good thing??

RWB
05-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Oh what the heck, I say give him a hug like Ron did and then a weggie.

ABADays
05-13-2005, 05:24 PM
He juuuuuuuuuust can't stop can he? People DO NOT want him here!

PHC Fan
05-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Oh what the heck, I say give him a hug like Ron did and then a weggie.
And then a "gentle" pat on the back for a job well done!!! :sarcasm:

RWB
05-13-2005, 05:31 PM
And then a "gentle" pat on the back for a job well done!!! :sarcasm:

Kind of like "that'll do pig, that'll do".

Spicoli
05-13-2005, 05:33 PM
I fart in Mr. Stern's general direction.

indygeezer
05-13-2005, 05:36 PM
I fart in Mr. Stern's general direction.

Saev THAT for the Piston's bench.

Put his pix up on the Jumbotron and overlay the word.....DRIFTER

FireTheCoach
05-13-2005, 05:52 PM
Exactly.... Sterns presence at Conseco is barely newsworthy. I've moved on.... I think most Pacer fans have moved on. It's strictly media hype... trying to make somethin outta nothin.

RWB
05-13-2005, 05:58 PM
Remember the scene in Airplane where everyone lines up to give the hysterical chick a slap? Yes I know I'm small minded.

Hicks
05-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Let me know how much flak he takes. (Figuratively I [mostly] hope).

Roy Munson
05-13-2005, 06:43 PM
I hope he gets he gets a lot of heckling, a lot of middle fingers directed at him, a bunch of unkind words and gestures, I hope some old lady goes up to him and swings her purse at him, I hope some people say "F-U" to his face. It would be really great if someone spilled a beer on him.

All you guys who want to take the high-road on this are being pussies, IMO.

Deadshot
05-13-2005, 06:52 PM
I hope he gets he gets a lot of heckling, a lot of middle fingers directed at him, a bunch of unkind words and gestures, I hope some old lady goes up to him and swings her purse at him, I hope some people say "F-U" to his face. It would be really great if someone spilled a beer on him.

All you guys who want to take the high-road on this are being pussies, IMO.

Your opinions are flawed!

This same heckling that Pacers fans were dismayed at in the Palace is what you are hoping will happen to the NBA commish. What better way to show that us fans have more class by truly acting with class?

We can't complain about Stern not ever coming to Conseco or wanting to be nice to the Pacers organization as a whole if he comes to Conseco and is treated poorly.

I don't like Stern just as much as the next guy, but let's be realistic about this situation.

Jermaniac
05-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Someone hit his *** with a beer cup