PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't it make you mad when...

Lord Helmet
05-12-2005, 07:52 PM
the T.V. announcers are talking about the ECF and say how its going to be hard for so and so on the Heat when the play the Pistons in the Eastern conference finals.

I mean, the Indy-Detroit series IS TIED. And, yes, I know the Pistons are going to most likely going to win this series but, at least give us some respect.

Oh well, I guess its best we don't get any.

[/off rant]

Isaac
05-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Eh, T.V announcers are always wrong. But it does irk me a little bit.

Kegboy
05-12-2005, 09:38 PM
No. I just think, "I hope [insert random Pacers player name here] is watching this."

indytoad
05-12-2005, 10:25 PM
I have said it a million times, but I love stuff like this happening.

I love us having the "us against the world mentality"

That seems to be the only way this team (or any Pacers team ever) is able to have any success, so I'm all for it.

IndyToad
Living like a celebrity

grace
05-12-2005, 10:41 PM
It would have ticked me off last year, but after the year we've had it doesn't. Besides I'm still not convinced we won't lose 4-2.

DisplacedKnick
05-12-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm a bit surprised they're still overlooking you after last night - and they are.

Win tomorrow and that'll all change though.

sweabs
05-13-2005, 12:09 AM
I get a little more upset every time Mourning turns to the camera and flexes a pose, or screams out a heroic warcry; after every point, rebound, block, etc.

grace
05-13-2005, 12:15 AM
I get a little more upset every time Mourning turns to the camera and flexes a pose, or screams out a heroic warcry; after every point, rebound, block, etc.

I get upset because he doesn't take his jersey off first. :blush:

I used to hate Zo, but after he got sick I don't mind him so much. Even if we make it to the conference finals and he manages to kick our butts I won't get too upset. Actually I probably will, but I'd like to be in the ECF and find out.:)

MagicRat
05-13-2005, 09:49 AM
the T.V. announcers are talking about the ECF and say how its going to be hard for so and so on the Heat when the play the Pistons in the Eastern conference finals.

I mean, the Indy-Detroit series IS TIED. And, yes, I know the Pistons are going to most likely going to win this series but, at least give us some respect.

Oh well, I guess its best we don't get any.

[/off rant]

Well, I hope you weren't listening to Walton break down the Heat-Pistons series on Mike and Mike this morning. He gave the Pacers no shot.......:mad:

And I'm sure it makes most of you happy that he was calling from Indianapolis, since he's calling the game tonight.....:notlisten

Greenie just said the Pacers will win both games this weekend. Hopefully it's not the kiss of death.....Golic says it's 2-2 after the weekend. Not that either of those guys know anything about anything....

Spicoli
05-13-2005, 10:43 AM
Walton = http://www.marccharvet.com/fr/soin_corporel/bain-douche.jpg

grace
05-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Greenie just said the Pacers will win both games this weekend. Hopefully it's not the kiss of death.....Golic says it's 2-2 after the weekend. Not that either of those guys know anything about anything....

Golic knows absolutely nothing about the NBA. He was dumb enough to think Antione Walker wouldn't get suspended. As for Greenie if we lose we can nominate him for the just shut up award.

Harddrive7
05-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Golic knows absolutely nothing about the NBA. He was dumb enough to think Antione Walker wouldn't get suspended. As for Greenie if we lose we can nominate him for the just shut up award.

The only thing that Golic knows is Football period. The only thing that Greenie knows is what Golic tells him to know. Everytime I turn on that station in the morning it's either Football or Baseball. That's it.

I would turn it to 1260 but they don't even talk about sports. It's worse now then when Patrick was on.

I think Rakestraw is about the best thing we have going in sports radio. I wish that he could do Mornings and afternoons.

PHC Fan
05-13-2005, 02:54 PM
I have said it a million times, but I love stuff like this happening.

I love us having the "us against the world mentality"
Shock the world.

circlecitysportsfan
05-13-2005, 03:21 PM
The only thing that Golic knows is Football period. The only thing that Greenie knows is what Golic tells him to know. Everytime I turn on that station in the morning it's either Football or Baseball. That's it.

I would turn it to 1260 but they don't even talk about sports. It's worse now then when Patrick was on.

I think Rakestraw is about the best thing we have going in sports radio. I wish that he could do Mornings and afternoons.

There is no way that's possible. I moved from Indy in November, the only thing i was happy i left was 1260's listening area. How can anything be worse that his show??? I hear JMV got his own show now...he's much better than Patrick. IMO

Graywolf_59
05-13-2005, 03:54 PM
I love it when the Pacer's get no press or Respect!:) Seem's to get them FIRED UP!I still say the ECF have to come thru Uncle Reggie's place!:):laugh::D