PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Odd Thoughts?

Hicks
05-12-2005, 02:58 PM
I was disappointed this morning when I came online and didn't see Peck's post-game thoughts.

ABADays
05-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Maybe they didn't seem odd to him today.

Diamond Dave
05-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah, I don't know either. I'll go ask him.

Diamond Dave
05-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Okay, he said that he didn't stay up late enough to write them. And he is at work right now, although that has never stopped before. I guess he feels like pretending he is actually working today.

indygeezer
05-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Okay, he said that he didn't stay up late enough to write them. And he is at work right now, although that has never stopped before. I guess he feels like pretending he is actually working today.

Tell him to quit slacking off and get busy! His audience awaits. I know I was upset not to get to read them. First this every morning (after a game) Read Krapitz while sitting on a crapper and then go get my Odd Thoughts off-line.

Spicoli
05-12-2005, 03:40 PM
...... First this every morning (after a game) Read Krapitz while sitting on a crapper and then go get my Odd Thoughts off-line.

That is the 2nd OVERSHARING VIOLATION of the day. :mad:

:D

DisplacedKnick
05-12-2005, 03:45 PM

I used to think he was a vampire - seems like all his posts were between midnight and about 5 a.m.

I was gonna report an identity theft the first time I saw one of his posts during the daytime.

ABADays
05-12-2005, 03:49 PM
:laugh: You guys are too much!

Harmonica
05-12-2005, 03:51 PM
"Daaaaaad?! Hicks wants to know where your odd thoughts thread is today?!"

"Tell him I had to work or something."

"Are you okay, pop? What's going on?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm feeling kinda burned out."

"Oh."

"Okay, you want the truth?"

"I knew it, I'm adopted."

"I'm thinking about going back to RATS."

"You have got to be f****** kidding me?"

"They promised to make me the moderator. It's what I've always wanted son."

"I'm sure Hicks would make you a moderator if you asked him."

"I'd be a big fish in a small pond at PD."

"Can't argue with you there. RATS would be a better place with you at the helm. You'll be missed at PD, but life goes on. And who knows, maybe you'll bring unity to the two boards."

"Don't get carried away, son."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Spicoli
05-12-2005, 03:53 PM
:laugh:

Hicks
05-12-2005, 03:53 PM
:rollout:

NewType
05-12-2005, 03:55 PM
lol, Harmonica.

:rotflmao: