PDA

View Full Version : Funniest. Nickname. Ever.

Mushmouth
05-12-2005, 10:25 AM
<!--SEARCH--> "Look at him," Jamaal Tinsley said, glancing at the media scrum surrounding Jeff Foster. "That's the Foster I know. He's the dirty man. He's 'Shystie.' "

Shystie? It's a Tinsley thing.

You wouldn't understand.

"Well, (broadcaster) Al (Albert) calls me 'Feisty,' so Jamaal, I guess, put shyster and feisty together," Foster said. "Let's just go with 'Feisty.' "

:laugh:

3Ball
05-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Tins was a little Shysty himself with 12 steals and 7 rebounds. 3 boards away from a triple double.

3ptmiller
05-12-2005, 10:56 AM
:D

Diamond Dave
05-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Speaking of Jamaal, did anyone hear him during the third quarter when he drove to the lane on the Pistons bench side of the court, put up the shot, got fouled, and yelled "And 1, mother*****eeeeerrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!"

Of course the shot rolled out. :blush:

Jermaniac
05-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah I heard that DD, I was LMAO when he screamed that.

MagicRat
05-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Jamaal was the post-game interview with Mark and Slick and I also heard a locker-room interview with him on the Pistons post-game show. His interview skills have really improved over the last couple of years.....

Skaut_Ech
05-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Speaking of Jamaal, did anyone hear him during the third quarter when he drove to the lane on the Pistons bench side of the court, put up the shot, got fouled, and yelled "And 1, mother*****eeeeerrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!"

Of course the shot rolled out. :blush:

Oh shizznit!! Now that is truely classic. I love that!!