PDA

View Full Version : WWWeeeeeeeeeeee!

Coach
05-11-2005, 11:11 PM
The only thought that went through my head the last 30 seconds of the game was Uncle Buck quote

Seeing a frontline of Artest, JO and DD makes me giggle like an 8 yr old school girl.

My adaptation to it was "seeing the Pacers beat the Pistons in DEEEETROOIT made me giggle like a little school girl."

Foster was magnificent. He did an amazing job at the offensive end and even better at the defensive end keeping Sponge Head Sissy Pants (Ben Wallace) off the glass. The 2nd round has begun!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

:boxer:

naptownmenace
05-12-2005, 02:19 PM
I thought for sure that this thread would have at least one "rollercoaster" reference in it.

I think my exact words before the game to a friend of mine were, "With the Pacers, you can never get too high when they win or too low when they lose. They're the most unpredictable team in sports history."

heywoode
05-12-2005, 02:21 PM
sorry this is off topic but, naptown, check your PM.....

3Ball
05-12-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm a big Pacers fan, but my brother lives in Dallas and is a huge Mavs fan. Between the two of us we've been passing around the Prozac. And plenty more to go...

Spicoli
05-12-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm a big Pacers fan, but my brother lives in Dallas and is a huge Mavs fan. Between the two of us we've been passing around the Prozac. And plenty more to go...

Here ya go...

http://www.edrugnet.jp/Productphoto/prozac.jpg