PDA

View Full Version : 1st year of college done

Hicks
05-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Congrats on making it this far.

I just finished my 3rd year, but I have two to go.

I ended up with a 3.35GPA this semester; which I'm happy with.

SoupIsGood
05-11-2005, 07:29 PM
What's your major?

Snickers
05-12-2005, 05:59 PM
School is for losers!

.... Reading this made me think to finally get on blackboard and check my grades from this last semester.

Bio 111: A
Astronomy II: B
World History II: A
Oral Communication (Which, ironically enough, was an online class): B

This was my second full time semester too, so it looks like we're in the same boat. Which is good, cause that means I have an emergency food supply.

Harmonica
05-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Congrats.

I just graduated a week ago myself. Pulled off a 3.9, too.

Go me!

So now what?

Diamond Dave
05-19-2005, 04:32 PM
Yep, I just got my grades, straight A's throughout my entire first year. And I made the Dean's List both semesters. And I still hate college. Of course as a commuter student I treat college as high school.

Harmonica
05-19-2005, 08:08 PM
I wish I knew. You hiring?

I'm trying to find something in DC, work there for a year, then go back to school. But that's just the plan as of today....maybe. Blech.

What did you study and what do you think you want to do?

Suaveness
05-20-2005, 01:53 AM
I hate A- grade. We had it instituted, and because of it I couldn't get a 4.0. GRRR

ABADays
05-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Congrats btown. Maybe you should forget DC and head on to New York and become a writer for Letterman. I will be very interested in your search and how it turns out. In fact, I will be interested in all the new college grads searches. My daughter also just graduated from nursing school and got hired the day after her graduation. So I'm really interested in how everything goes for everyone.

DrBadd01
05-31-2005, 02:12 AM
Well I just Graduated from College as well (about three weeks ago) and am stil looking for employment. You would think that they would take a Theatre Major/Poly Sci minor seariously