PDA

View Full Version : Lovin Freddie Jones

8.9_seconds
05-10-2005, 12:27 AM
This is probably gonna get made fun of like my 'I like Austin Croshere' Post, but I really do love Freddie Jones, he's awesome. I just never get upset at his style of play and I never feel like he doesn't care he plays like he does the entire time he's in, so he was only 4/21 before game 7, I still like him!!! Kill me!

hey a big nod to JJ to, next reggie?? Maybe but I doubt it, didn't he already ask to be released once last year?

But anyway I love you Fred, keep fightin the Streaky fight!

PacerMan
05-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Freddie has a broken finger, might explain his shooting....................

JJ never asked to be released that I ever read about. Except here.

Anthem
05-10-2005, 02:01 AM
He asked to be let go so he could go to a team where he could play.

3ptmiller
05-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Freddie has a broken finger, might explain his shooting....................

JJ never asked to be released that I ever read about. Except here.

On what hand might that be? It cant be the right hand because he Hammered a dunk in Game 7 with power... and if its the left hand then only Defense can affect him a bit, but not offense (u use right hand to shoot the ball, the left hand u dont use).

SjA3837
05-10-2005, 07:51 AM
On what hand might that be? It cant be the right hand because he Hammered a dunk in Game 7 with power... and if its the left hand then only Defense can affect him a bit, but not offense (u use right hand to shoot the ball, the left hand u dont use).
I heard it's his right middle finger. When I saw him at the mall, I asked him about his finger, and he told me it was getting there... soo perhaps it has gotten better?

3ptmiller
05-10-2005, 08:40 AM
I heard it's his right middle finger. When I saw him at the mall, I asked him about his finger, and he told me it was getting there... soo perhaps it has gotten better?

Ah great to hear!

PacerMan
05-10-2005, 02:06 PM
He asked to be let go so he could go to a team where he could play.

I heard that hear, never saw anything in print.