PDA

View Full Version : Dale Davis was worthless tonight

Cory
05-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Did he even get a rebound? We have to be able to defend Ben Wallace better than that. I would have liked to seen Pollard get a chance at him. Pollard could at least get into his head a little bit.

Jermaniac
05-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Foster should start game 2, he played much better. Nothing against Dale, but I just think Jeff would be better against the Pistons.

FireTheCoach
05-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Yep.... dale was worthless tonight.

Hicks
05-09-2005, 10:45 PM
One game does not make a series. If he keeps this up, I'll agree.

Bball
05-09-2005, 10:45 PM
I'll grant you Pollard could've seen some minutes but I'm not sold on Foster over Davis against the Pistons for the series.

-Bball

Kstat
05-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Ben got humiliated by old man Dale last game. He was seeing red all night going against Dale. Dale got Ben's best effort.

skyfire
05-09-2005, 10:48 PM
DD punkd Ben Wallace last time the Pacers won in Detroit.
Sounds like Ben really came to play tonite.

SoupIsGood
05-09-2005, 10:58 PM
Davis needs to be more consistent if we are going to spend the MLE on him next year...

Otherwise, I'd rather we find us a big with a nice outside shot to play alongside Jermaine.

Peck
05-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Davis needs to be more consistent if we are going to spend the MLE on him next year...

Otherwise, I'd rather we find us a big with a nice outside shot to play alongside Jermaine.

Big man. Outside shot.

Hmmmm...............

BostonConnection
05-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Big man. Outside shot.

Hmmmm...............

Primoz Brezec? ;) :laugh: ;)

Bball
05-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Big man. Outside shot.

Hmmmm...............

It needs to be someone who won't get injured if Shaq steps on and crushes his foot...

That's a 'conditioning' thing... right? right? Hello???

-Bball

indygeezer
05-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Big man. Outside shot.

Hmmmm...............

Somehow I knew that would wake you up.

But in a sense it's true....of late DD has looked tired.

SycamoreKen
Big man. Outside shot.

Hmmmm...............

You do have someone in mind besides the guy that couldn't contain Jerome James don't you?

indytoad
Big man. Outside shot.

Hmmmm...............

Sam Perkins?!

IndyToad
Water rushing down the mountain

Hicks
05-09-2005, 11:26 PM
It needs to be someone who won't get injured if Shaq steps on and crushes his foot...

That's a 'conditioning' thing... right? right? Hello???

-Bball

Only fat drunks who don't work out ***** out after having Shaq step on their foot and ankle.

Besides, it's not like we ever got out of the first round with him, so we obviously didn't need his services....

*removes tongue from cheek before leaving*

Hicks
05-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Sam Perkins?!

IndyToad
Water rushing down the mountain

Smoooooooooooooooth.

If we had him, we sweep Detroit. Not Sam Perkins of 2000, Sam Perkins of 2005. Seriously.

:D

Harmonica
05-09-2005, 11:32 PM
You guys must be talking about the guy who has been a one-man wrecking crew late in the season. The man who has led every team he's been on to the promised land. The man who is known throughout the league as THE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG DIFFERENCE MAKER!

Hicks
05-09-2005, 11:37 PM
:whistle:

Peck
05-09-2005, 11:38 PM
You guys must be talking about the guy who has been a one-man wrecking crew late in the season. The man who has led every team he's been on to the promised land. The man who is known throughout the league as THE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG DIFFERENCE MAKER!

Exactly, I was thinking of Jon Bender as well.

Bball
05-09-2005, 11:39 PM

Bender?

-Bball :devil:

Bball
05-09-2005, 11:40 PM

Beat me by mere seconds.... :D

-Bball

MagicRat
05-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Y'all are gonna see it next year.....

Harmonica
05-09-2005, 11:41 PM

Oh. I thought you guys might be talking about another overpaid big softie. :-p

Hicks
05-09-2005, 11:44 PM
The one that actually started for the team, brought positives to the table, and produced oh I don't know... ever?

Bball
05-09-2005, 11:48 PM
The one that actually started for the team, brought positives to the table, and produced oh I don't know... ever?

Which shows more 'potential'-
Making a couple of recent All Star games or sitting on the bench injured game after game after game after game... season after season after season.... ?

:(
-Bball

Kstat
05-09-2005, 11:48 PM

Um, guys? Darko is on OUR team.......;)

Bball
05-09-2005, 11:50 PM
I don't know why I am involved in this debate. I'm not all that deflated after this loss and I'm sitting here with a slight fever and congestion that is about to explode.

How we comeback from a loss or two is what I am most interested in seeing.... not debating Brad Miller at game 1 of the 2nd round.

But that hasn't stopped me.... :confused:

-Bball

indygeezer
05-09-2005, 11:52 PM
Primoz Brezic

SoupIsGood
05-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Big man. Outside shot.

Hmmmm...............

Hmmmm..... Antoine Walker is available next year....

:stretch:

Speaking of 'Toine, I heard something pretty funny on the radio the other day, while I was working-

Radio Guy- So, what is the only mammal that can not jump?

Clueless Woman- Umm, my Uncle Bob?!?!?

:)

sweabs
05-10-2005, 12:28 AM
Um, guys? Darko is on OUR team.......;)

Speaking of Darko, did LB take a shot at him in his post-game interview? I didn't see the final minutes of the 4th quarter, but assumed you guys would play your bench players and make a Darko sighting. Then, in Brown's interview, I thought I heard him say, in response to the bench play, something along the lines of: "...Outside the last few minutes our bench did a great job" or something to that effect?

Meh, not a big deal of course. Just funny how Darko seems to really push Brown's buttons...or anyone for that matter.

unstandable
05-10-2005, 12:41 AM
That wasn't aimed at Darko, it was aimed at the whole bench, which let the Pacers score some points at the end.