PDA

View Full Version : Hateorids list????

ReggieMiller8325
05-06-2005, 06:13 PM
We need to have a hateroride list. What is exactly hateroride list peeps? Hateroide list is those who always are negative about the Pacers.

Current hateroide list:

Jay@section222
Diamond Dave
PAcerFanAdam

Any other names be free to add.

indygeezer
05-06-2005, 06:15 PM
We need to have a hateroride list. What is exactly hateroride list peeps? Hateroide list is those who always are negative about the Pacers.

Current hateroide list:

Jay@section222
Diamond Dave
PAcerFanAdam

I would be honored if you would add me to your list. Not becasue I'm a "hater" of this team but because I'm a lover of the Pacer TEAM.

Natston
05-06-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm always sarcastic, so I guess that is negative in a way... :shrug:

ReggieMiller8325
05-06-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm always sarcastic, so I guess that is negative in a way... :shrug:

No my friend only those who be extremely negative and when people always read them posts people dont think they pacer fans. those hateorides are people who people look down at but just dont admit it.

Hoop
05-06-2005, 06:18 PM
I think the list of people that are trying to get kicked out is much shorter. :laugh:

Natston
05-06-2005, 06:22 PM
I think we should jettison the people on both ends of the spectrum, the hateorids and non-hateorids...

heywoode
05-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I think we should use Preparation Hateroid on them.....

Maybe if the swelling went down....

ChicagoJ
05-06-2005, 06:30 PM

Current hateroide list:

Jay@section222
Diamond Dave
PAcerFanAdam

Alright... who are you? I haven't been Jay@Section222 for almost a year. And that was long before you allegedly joined.

Not only that, but you're posting in full sentences. I suspect a stolen ID.

efx
05-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Sassan, is that you?

Hey buddy, guess what? You don't get to define what a fan is or if someone can be called one or not.

Anthem
05-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Alright... who are you? I haven't been Jay@Section222 for almost a year. And that was long before you allegedly joined.

Not only that, but you're posting in full sentences. I suspect a stolen ID.

Nice catch.

Any admins in the house? Wanna trace the troll's IP address?

Drewtone
05-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Nice catch.

Any admins in the house? Wanna trace the troll's IP address?

Just try to slip in a poster-specific question to catch him off guard... "How's the comic book collection, Brodey?" (Obscure MallRats quote)...

Bball
05-06-2005, 07:06 PM
:D

Is it in you?

Anthem
05-06-2005, 07:15 PM
I keep thinking "Hateorids" are a batch of meteors... :shrug:

Since86
05-06-2005, 07:18 PM
:D

Is it in you?

Thats great. :laugh:

:brilliant:

Kstat
05-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Hey, add me to the list. I'd love to be in that prestigious company.....

PacerSteelerChick
05-06-2005, 07:33 PM

Well...... you should be added to your own list. Although you're not negative about the Pacers, you hate on everybody else because we make fun of your grammar mistakes. Get over it! Let it go!

Jermaniac
05-06-2005, 07:36 PM

Not only that, but you're posting in full sentences. I suspect a stolen ID. Ohh Ohh, come on trace the IP, I want to know who it is that stole his ID, I know Millerfan doesnt type that good.

Anthem
05-06-2005, 07:39 PM
I know Millerfan doesnt type that good.

Doesn't type this good (well)? This guy's spelled "Haterade" 5 different ways now!

canyoufeelit
05-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh you know I'm sipping that Haterade.

And that last post read like For Whom the Bell Tolls compared to the average Millerfan post, what's up with that?

Kstat
05-06-2005, 07:42 PM
All I know is, reggiemiller34756324 never used the word "hater" until 2 weeks ago, and now he's used it 800 times, and he's talking about artest all the time rather than reggie.

To top it all off, he uses PUNCTUATION.

Come on, do we need any more hints?

Not that this excuses ReggieMiller43275126729 at all, anyone who lets someone else borrow his SN for the purposes of evil deserves punishment.

Jermaniac
05-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Okay I know who it is.

canyoufeelit
05-06-2005, 07:50 PM
The Jackson thread should be proof enough of who it is. I mean if you had to read this one to figure it out you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer :D

Sollozzo
05-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Good observation by Jay.

Don't forget, that Sasson used to always freak out and accuse everyone of being negative about the Pacers and not being "true" Pacers fans.

I think in Sasson's mind, in order to be a true fan, you must travel around the country with the Pacers, sit behind their bench at every game, bug them for a picture and an autograph in every city you see them in....etc.

canyoufeelit
05-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Good observation by Jay.

Don't forget, that Sasson used to always freak out and accuse everyone of being negative about the Pacers and not being "true" Pacers fans.

I think in Sasson's mind, in order to be a true fan, you must travel around the country with the Pacers, sit behind their bench at every game, bug them for a picture and an autograph in every city you see them in....etc.

Actually that's being a great fan. But the problem is that anyone who so much as thinks as saying anything without extreme rose-colored glasses is a "hateroid". So anyone with a spot of negativity or even objectivity is not a true fan

ReggieMiller8325
05-06-2005, 08:24 PM
huh? im sorry but i was not online all day long so sceuse me but my frend was over he told me he was using my account i aint know what he wuz sayin so stop hating on me people.

Peck
05-06-2005, 08:28 PM
huh? im sorry but i was not online all day long so sceuse me but my frend was over he told me he was using my account i aint know what he wuz sayin so stop hating on me people.

I don't know if you are kidding or not. But if it wasn't you on here today then you better get on the main board right now & make a post explaining that somebody else was using your account because I have a real strong feeling that your friend had you one eyelash away from being banned from here.

Kstat
05-06-2005, 08:31 PM
yes, we were all apparently born yesterday.

This has been going on for the last 2 weeks, BTW.

ReggieMiller8325
05-06-2005, 08:31 PM
I don't know if you are kidding or not. But if it wasn't you on here today then you better get on the main board right now & make a post explaining that somebody else was using your account because I have a real strong feeling that your friend had you one eyelash away from being banned from here.

I waz just at pool i jus got home so i tell you that it was not me . i dunt know what he sad that mad e peple upset but i think that peepel just like to pik on me cuz of my age. :(

Kstat
05-06-2005, 08:32 PM
I waz just at pool i jus got home so i tell you that it was not me . i dunt know what he sad that mad e peple upset but i think that peepel just like to pik on me cuz of my age. :(

Why do I get the feeling he's FORCING the bad grammar now.....

canyoufeelit
05-06-2005, 08:34 PM
This has gotta be the worst impersonation ever

ReggieMiller8325
05-06-2005, 08:37 PM
This has gotta be the worst impersonation ever

whatever people i will stop posting unless we win tommorrow in boston. i hope to god we win game 7 have faith people i always been rite about us winning and we will win game 7 Reggie Miller will coem through wit some boom baby

Peck
05-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Call me a sucker but I actually think it is a differant person. But then again I've been fooled before so who knows....

ImCrazyB
05-06-2005, 09:40 PM
I can't believe I clicked on this thread.

Hateroids..lmao

Hicks
05-06-2005, 09:45 PM
:unimpressed:

MagicRat
05-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to pull the hater van out of the garage......http://home.comcast.net/%7Emagic_rat/hatervan2.jpg

Everybody pile in!!!!

Jaydawg2270
05-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Do not use deragatory language.

Also, RM8325 was banned for continuously verbally attacking poster after poster, and there is a very strong suspicion that Sassan was actually using his account as well. And Sass, if you did indeed use his account to attack ppl here, good job in getting him banned. :unimpress

- Shade

ChicagoJ
05-06-2005, 11:11 PM
u banned him for this how UNNECESSARY AND CENSORED is that?

I'm sure that when he called Diamond Dave and I racists earlier this afternoon that it had nothing to do with his banning. It was all this thread. :rolleyes:

Diamond Dave
05-07-2005, 12:42 AM
I'm sure that when he called Diamond Dave and I racists earlier this afternoon that it had nothing to do with his banning. It was all this thread. :rolleyes:

You know, in honor of both RM8325 and Robert Byrd of West Virginia I was considering changing my name to Diamond "Sheets" Dave. ;)

Mourning
05-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to pull the hater van out of the garage......http://home.comcast.net/%7Emagic_rat/hatervan2.jpg

Everybody pile in!!!!

Classic MR work !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Evan_The_Dude
05-11-2005, 12:36 PM
"The guy takes the shot and, BOOM goes the hateroid!!!"