PDA

View Full Version : OT: Kellen Winslow II Injured In Motorcycle Accident

Stryder
05-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I don't want to wish bad things upon someone, I hope he's okay, but as btown said, he's an idiot.

Netweeny
05-02-2005, 10:59 PM
They just showed some surveilance footage of the parking lot just before he crashed. The crash happened just outside the camera's view.

Looks like he ran straingt into the curb and went flying into some bushes and knocked over a small tree for good measure. Cleveland news says he hurt his right shoulder and elbow but don't know how bad. Says it is swelled and won't know the extent of damage till the swelling goes down.

I suppose he's lucky to go flying into the local landscaping instead of taking a header into the pavement.

He'll probably get fined from the Browns AND the police. He didn't have a learner's permit or license for the bike.

Isaac
05-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Ladies and Gentleman I present to you the Jay Williams of the N.F.L

ImCrazyB
05-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Ladies and Gentleman I present to you the Jay Williams of the N.F.L
Well, He'd first have to kill peoples dogs and then threaten other peoples lives to be Jayson Williams..But after that, Yes.

SycamoreKen
05-04-2005, 12:02 AM
He went to Miami right? Enough said.

Natston
05-04-2005, 09:22 AM
He went to Miami right? Enough said.

That means that he'll be holding out for a new contract pretty soon... :hmm:

Fool
05-04-2005, 11:39 AM
The Browns traded their own 1st round pick (#7) and their 2nd round pick (#5) for Detroit's 1st round pick (#6) and take Winslow. The Lions took Roy Williams and Teddy Lehman with Cleveland's picks.

ImCrazyB
05-04-2005, 01:37 PM
I think he was refering to the Jay Williams of the Bulls, the guy out of Duke who hurt himself on a motorcycle
Ah I thought he was talking about the phsycho that played for New Jersey who broke his leg as well.

Isaac
05-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Ah I thought he was talking about the phsycho that played for New Jersey who broke his leg as well.

Nope, Jay Williams formerly of the Bulls.